Coffee card no longer showing for pre-boarding purchase

CruzeQueen2

13 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Guess that better tasting free coffee isn’t enough to entice you to join me on a Royal-class ship sometime. 😉

Royal class voyages I've completed:

2018 Royal Princess

2019 Royal Princess 

2021 Majestic Princess 

2022 Discovery Princess 

2022 Enchanted Princess 

Booked:

4/16/23 Royal Princess 

11/23/23 Enchanted Princess 

4/6/24 Royal Princess 

Times to the buffet:

2019 Diamond Princess  2× to make sushi 

2022 Enchanted Princess 1 time. Overwhelming. Dietary restrictions & ppl taking a nauseating amount of food --- honestly no one goes hungry but they looked more like grocery shopping than getting a late dinner

Bottom line: I'll join you on a Royal-class ship but not in World Place Market!! (Okay, might run in to fill my disposable cup if not simply buying it at IC)

• Haha 1

Just saw that the old coffee package (the one without the price) is no longer on the website under No-alcohol Drink Packages....maybe they're getting ready to add the new one.

image.thumb.png.e5267f07b9798e8f91e47f65d20ae48f.png

Edited by pompeii
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pompeii said:

Just saw that the old coffee package (the one without the price) is no longer on the website under No-alcohol Drink Packages....maybe they're getting ready to add the new one.

IDK  Would be nice.

Not holding my breath.  🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pompeii said:

Well, just noticed it is available now on the web site.

IDK, getting the Plus package for $40 (all non-alcohol + WiFi + Gratuities) not that long ago, to fork out $36pp for just for non-alcohol drinks just doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me (JMHO):

image.thumb.png.6d4de0e92739796b553922eb84deba7b.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZjohn said:

Well, just noticed it is available now on the web site.

IDK, getting the Plus package for $40 (all non-alcohol + WiFi + Gratuities) not that long ago, to fork out $36pp for just for non-alcohol drinks just doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me (JMHO):

image.thumb.png.6d4de0e92739796b553922eb84deba7b.png

The plus package is now $60 per day which still may be a better deal for some. 

26 minutes ago, tmt218 said:

The plus package is now $60 per day which still may be a better deal for some. 

Some????  How about ALL!!!

Here is why.  Let's suppose Guest John Doe thinks no alcohol for his party - I will get the new Zero package for $30 + Grats = $35.39 each.  But, just a sec there - Guest Doe also pays $16/day for Crew Incentive and likes to be connected, so MedallionNet cost is either $15 or $7.50 per day.

Add those up and you get either $66.39 or $58.89, so the $60 Plus is a NO BRAINER in that situation.

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Here is why.  Let's suppose Guest John Doe thinks no alcohol for his party - I will get the new Zero package for $30 + Grats = $35.39 each.  But, just a sec there - Guest Doe also pays $16/day for Crew Incentive and likes to be connected, so MedallionNet cost is either $15 or $7.50 per day.

Add those up and you get either $66.39 or $58.89, so the $60 Plus is a NO BRAINER in that situation.

Yes for some not everyone has to booze it up. Not everyone cruises like you do. It’s not a deal for me. I mainly drink water.  Sometimes I’ll have a soda or a specialty coffee but not every day. After the crew incentive and wifi ( if I even get wifi) I’d have a hard time drinking 36.50 a day. In some cases that’s a whole other cruise I could take. 

10 minutes ago, tmt218 said:
25 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes for some not everyone has to booze it up. Not everyone cruises like you do. It’s not a deal for me. I mainly drink water.  Sometimes I’ll have a soda or a specialty coffee but not every day. After the crew incentive and wifi ( if I even get wifi) I’d have a hard time drinking 36.50 a day. In some cases that’s a whole other cruise I could take. 

Perhaps I could have been clearer, but I was giving a hypothetical example of a guest who does do enough drinking to think they would purchase the Zero Alcohol Package.  But, they should just get the Plus instead as my math showed - and they can have that odd drink from the bar.

I don't buy any sort of package.  I go a la carte and pay both Crew Incentive and MedallionNet separately.  With an Elite Minibar, a starter water package, and my own wine, I have no need for any drink package, so I am like you.

My only point was that the Zero Alcohol beverage package makes no sense to me as the typical guest who might be interested in it may as well just book the Plus Fare option.

• Like 3

On 2/27/2023 at 1:12 PM, MIJOY said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not really picky about my coffee and will be sure to pack some single-serve instant.  My husband is very picky and will usually use up both our coffee packages.  Will you please post a photo of the coffee menu and prices?

PXL_20230302_1345476372.thumb.jpg.2ed82cb2a12653775e07d82c3fc3fdbf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

PXL_20230302_1345476372.thumb.jpg.2ed82cb2a12653775e07d82c3fc3fdbf.jpg

Thanks for posting the price list. Could I ask where it came from?  Are you on a ship now and snapped a photo of it? Just trying to determine how up to date the prices are. 
thanks 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gottagocit said:

Thanks for posting the price list. Could I ask where it came from?  Are you on a ship now and snapped a photo of it? Just trying to determine how up to date the prices are. 
thanks 

We're on the ship now. I snapped this today at the coffee kiosk on deck 7 .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 2/27/2023 at 7:34 PM, Happiest when cruising said:

For sure…it’s gone.

My PVP posted it on her Facebook page this morning. Finally when I am just about to get to Elite, it goes away.
We don’t bother with alcohol or soda very much, so we’ll see if they have anything else to offer.
How about a beautiful flower arrangement for the cabin? I’d love that. 

I feel your pain. Just as we hit platinum they took away the free internet minutes. Now we’re are almost Elite and this will be gone. We don’t drink pop and I can get free water from the dispenser in the bathroom. I’d like a nice OBC or a Crown Grill dinner in lieu, but not hopeful. Feel like we are chasing a moving target here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole&Pete said:

Hello

Do you know if you can get regular filtered coffee from the IC as well? Does this cost extra or is it included?

thanks

Sorry, I don't know about that. I imagine it's extra cost but can't say for sure.

51 minutes ago, Nicole&Pete said:

Hello

Do you know if you can get regular filtered coffee from the IC as well? Does this cost extra or is it included?

thanks

Yes, but no beverage is free from the IC unless you have a package including coffee.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sunviking90 said:

I feel your pain. Just as we hit platinum they took away the free internet minutes. Now we’re are almost Elite and this will be gone. We don’t drink pop and I can get free water from the dispenser in the bathroom. I’d like a nice OBC or a Crown Grill dinner in lieu, but not hopeful. Feel like we are chasing a moving target here.

Yes, we must’ve have around the same amount of days…

It’s ok, I’ll take whatever they give us and just take home what we don’t use. It’s not worth me remembering the good old days, for many reasons, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Hag said:

Sorry, I don't know about that. I imagine it's extra cost but can't say for sure.

Have you heard how the ship will handle the Old  Coffee packages (15+ specialty and unlimited regular coffee) that you have pre purchased for a cruise in Sept.  We have also pre purchased the Classic Soda Package that's approximately $11.79 per day for the Sept cruise.