2-16-23 Thursday Weigh-In Where Is Everyone?

Belle

Welcome home Izena. Glad you enjoyed your cruise. Hope you only have a cold

and nothing worse. (covid) Thank you again for starting the posts on Thursdays.

Jan glad you're doing well and posting.

Alright--Is everyone on cruises? Don't think so---COME BACK HERE__MISS YOU!

Jo, Susan, Ombud, Ncovert , and all of that have come in at times.

We need to work together to survive Winter and get ready for Summer!

T----Today

O----Overeat--NO--NO

G----Great Feeling--Not Being Stuffed

E----Exercise

T----Today

H----Help Each Other With Tips, Ideas

E----Eat Right

R----Remember Others Are Here Trying To Do The Same Thing---

You're Not Alone----We're Here Together--To Lose Our Weight

Edited by Belle

Hope to see lots of people in here talking today about how you did this week.

Did you get through Valetine's Day? 

Didn't eat candy?

Ate only a little?

Still have some to eat.

Going to eat the rest of it?

Give the rest away?

Threw rest away?

Giving any candy especially chocolate away is really hard.

If we could, we could eat it if only had one piece a day. Can you do that?

Or do you have to eat it till it's gone, like fast?

How do you handle this WHEN---

You're dieting well.

You're not dieting well.

Good Morning Belle - Thanks for starting the thread.  DH & I did not do candy this Valentines Day.  I still have tons of chocolate left from Christmas.  For some reason I don't have any desire for it .... When we have people over (kids) they go through the cupboards and eat it!

I stayed the same - thought I was going to have a loss as last Monday I was done -- but it evened out again.  I'm not eating a whole lot and seem to be doing ok ... but I'm really not getting much exercise and spending too much time on the computer.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and week.  Jan

Morning Belle.  Love this site.  Keeps me accountable — if you weren’t  here heaven know where my weight would be.  This prevents  lg wt gain due to weighing a minimum of weekly.  

I have allergies (what guardian angel decided it would fun to stick me with allergies in my 70s?) luckily Claritin D works well.   I ve been working on my lawn - dethatching (raking up dead grass which took 3 weeks - raked up 8 giant bags of grass and leaves  (raking and using leaf blower usually around 1-2 hours a day.  Then spread gypsum and fertilizer.  ). Next is  to level flower bed and replace with  grass. 

I’ve been good this week.  My weight can vary up to  3lbs daily up and down-  I’m down 1/2 lb since  Getting home from cruise.   Only 9.5 lbs to lose before May  cruise - confident I can do it.  

Good Afternoon, Jan and Izena. Good to see you two.

Jan sorry you didn't have the loss you thought you had but no gain is good.

It's winter I think a lot of people are on the computer or elsewhere and not exercising.

It's so cold, raining, snowing in so many places. Not eating much is good unless it's being.

because you don't feel well.  If I ever didn't have a desire for chocolate--

you would know I was Sick or something. Would make losing weight or staying the same,

easier for me, I think. Remember you do need food to heal your body completely.

Izena sorry you have allergies but glad you have meds that help. I'm sure your working

on the lawn and flower beds isn't helping.  Nice you had a loss this week. Know you.

will lose the weight you want by May. You do so well when you want to lose. Look how

well, you've done.

I agree coming in here helps so much in many ways. Mainly it's to lose weight and

keep yourself accountable. What some people don't understand it helps you to stay

the same or just gain a little.  We always don't do well, we're human, have lives that

don't go our way all the time and we don't always do what we should. But coming in here

each week, sometimes each day it keeps you aware. So instead of just eating and eating.

you have good days and maybe gain 2 lbs. but if not checking in here could have been 5 lbs.

I lost a pound this week. Hope to lose another or more next week. Cruise again in 2 weeks.

Been trying to eat well but if having something I really shouldn't have--trying to just eat

a little of it--like Ice Cream!

Have been busy packing things away for the painting. It's exercise. Have been careful of

my back. Better but not well.

I haven't been able to find floors I like. So instead of new floors in March might be May.

Everyone have a good week.  Hugs to you two--Stay warm.

Jan, I know--Chocolate seems like we can't eat just one piece but you did

good only eating a few pieces instead of the whole bag.

I confess I ate some ice cream with a banana like a split with cool whip.

Not a lot, think I won't have a gain,

Guess what I did today booked. 2 cruises to Alaska b2b for August. (Free balcony cabins)

Do you know how much I save because (I have to pay double) Taking advantage now.

because never know when it will end. (I gamble less, they send less offers)

Hope you have a good weekend.

Good afternoon Everyone whereever your hiding!😊

Eating right and exercising today. I ate right so far (no gain from the ice cream

small portion.)  Getting exercise by still packing things away for painting.

What are you doing today?

Edited by Belle

I seem to be in a better mood.  Not craving sweets as much.   Weather is crazy in the 30’s and 40’s over the weekend now 77 to hit 80 this afternoon.   

I’ve been organizing farewell dinner and fundraising ( they are moving to California , driving a haul with trailer - thought  a Visa card would be the best gift) for the women who took care of Jazzper when I traveled.   

still walking 2-3 miles with Jazzper 2x day.   I learned something new this weekend. Jazzper even  being  neutered can  joy the company of a female! - luckily  her owners were only ones at the park and twere young ladies who didn’t freak out.   That’s as exciting as my life gets😹.

Morning everyone

Jan hope had a good weekend and still ate fine. I did pretty well. You still have snow.

This weather, we have been cold, then 60's few days, now highs of 40's really cold

some rain and maybe snow on mountains going to last till the weekend.

Izena glad you're feeling better and sweets not "yelling" as much. Nice of you

to plan a farewell dinner for your dogsitter. LOL at Jazzper..he's still got it!

As said above having crazy weather like you too.

Why have our friends been staying away?

Is Jo on a cruise?  Ombud around see she posts on other sites. Susan on another cruise?

Lost the few people who came and stayed awhile and then left. Why didn't they come

back. We're great people.😊😊😊😊 I know losing weight is hard, did they give up?

They didn't think we did enough to help. We would answer any questions to help them.

This is a place to keep yourself accountable, keep track but only you can lose weight

by eating right. We can't do that for them. Just have to keep coming in whether doing good or bad---

If not losing like you want, you still need to come in, so you won't gain a lot while trying.

to get back on track.

HI all!

Belle ~ I just came back from my cruises late Thursday night & am still not feeling 100%. I called medical Feb 2 on the Caribbean Princess  & got cough medicine but am still coughing & now have brought it home to DH who is not impressed!

I only gained 2 lbs in 23 days so am glad of that.

I always read the thread even though I don't always post.

Take care & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

Good to see you. Sorry you got sick on your cruise. Did you still enjoy it, I hope.

So, husband was happy to see you but not now!😞 Congrats on low gain.

Glad you always read but like to see you, so I know you're alright. I didn't

remember if you were on a cruise or not.

Hope you and your husband are well soon.

• Like 1