Daily Itinerary

bdever

7 minutes ago, bdever said:

What nights are formal - there are 3 total.

6 PM it is for dinner! Thank you!

I don’t dine with strangers- never danced with Covid, so I need a solo table. Bench seats hurt my back. Maybe I can bring a pillow from my cabin to accommodate my back?

If it's the transatlantic ending in Spain I'd hazard to guess that March 11 & 18 are 2 of them. Before March 11 might be too early and March 18 is final sea day. 

I don't sit on a bench either and you won't need to bring a pillow. (I'm a fellow solo and prefer to eat alone or with 1 friend)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bdever said:

What nights are formal - there are 3 total.

6 PM it is for dinner! Thank you!

I don’t dine with strangers- never danced with Covid, so I need a solo table. Bench seats hurt my back. Maybe I can bring a pillow from my cabin to accommodate my back?

there will be a chair on the other side of the bench seat so no worries.  
the formal nights will be dependent on your itinerary.  It won’t be on the first night and won’t be on the last night.  They will usually be on a sea day but could be scheduled on a port day with an early departure if your itinerary has many ports of call.  When they’re are more events populated on your JourneyView, look for the nights that say formal portraits.  That will be an indication of which evenings will be formal nights.  

4 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

if by chance, you purchase the premium package with your booking, you will have seats reserved for you in the theater if you arrive at least. 15 minutes before the start of the shows … that may be for the production shows only but we will not know until to,row when they roll out the new features of that package.  

We already know. It is for production shows only.

You still may have to get there early to sit in that reserved area as it will not have enough seats for those eligible to sit there.

4 hours ago, bdever said:

The 2-seat table with the bench seat has the bench seat on one side only. The other side is a regular chair. You can sit in the chair.

However, these tables are about 8 inches from similar tables, so you will not be very far from other people.

• Thanks 1

The JourneysView is up!!!!! I just realized you have to scroll down too Lol!!!!! Looks like 3rd sea day for sanctuary is definitely a no go since there is a martini 🍸 demo at 12:15!!!! I’m beyond the beyond right now folks!! I’m a kid in the candy 🍭 store!!! I have already bookmarked several activities! I tried to make reservations for dinner at 6:40 pm on night 1 since the singles and solo mixer happens at 6-6:30 that night but the app errored out. I’m going to try to reserve all the nights at 6:40 pm instead and see if it will let me do it that way instead. So excited 😆 you folks know what I’ll be doing all day today!!!!

1 hour ago, Colorado Coasty said:

Maybe you should reconsider cruising as a form of relaxation.😁

Maybe Princess should reconsider including dancing in the Sanctuary 😃

Edited by bdever

9 minutes ago, Colorado Coasty said:

Why do I get the feeling that you are putting us on?😉

I’m not sure what you mean and I did not want to make any assumptions about your initial comment or read it the wrong way to reply to it the wrong way