Any news re future Ultimate Sale

WESTEAST

2 hours ago, cjwags said:

I was able to see the list of cruises available from my TA today.  Our 2024 Riviera cruise is listed.  Now comes the question if Oceania will honor the sale on an already booked cruise.  Any experience with this out there?  I realize that I would loose any previous promotions, but all three O Life perks would be a much better deal for us.  

And yes, we do take ship excursions (in combination with independent ones), we do buy the drinks package, and we would love extra SBC to offset gratuities, bottles of premium wine at dinner, etc.So this sale seems like a good deal to us!

Should have no problem. Yes, prior promotions eliminated. 

I received the current promotion of $600 OBC on an already booked cruise, but my TA’s grats of $250 OBC from O was removed. Still an extra $350 OBC

48 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

While we wait to hear from our TA, does anyone have details on what itineraries are included in this offer?  Did check UK sites that had info however, not sure if same itineraries will be offered in Canada.  Thanks.

I have not seen the offer  on any USA sites    I saw the UK offers  so still wondering if it is just UK or N.A  also ??

3 hours ago, WESTEAST said:

While we wait to hear from our TA, does anyone have details on what itineraries are included in this offer?  Did check UK sites that had info however, not sure if same itineraries will be offered in Canada.  Thanks.

In the US (does Canada get the same offers as US?), the date ranges are May 2023 to March 2024, and there are 75 cruises. I don't have a pdf, but if you have specific cruises (or month/region), I'm happy to check on the two US sites I've seen it on.

31 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

In the US (does Canada get the same offers as US?), the date ranges are May 2023 to March 2024, and there are 75 cruises. I don't have a pdf, but if you have specific cruises (or month/region), I'm happy to check on the two US sites I've seen it on.

Hi AMHuntFerry,

we are looking for a riviera cruise 30th of October to 9th of November or the 9th of November to 19th of November in a concierge balcony cabin.

It will be great if you can give me Informations about this. 
thank you so much and greets from rainy Germany 

We live in the US.

Our friends in the UK who are joining us have the 3 amenities included on their 20 day 10 May cruise which is the first segment of our 40 day cruise.

This is their 2nd O cruise, our 22nd.

Happy for them that they have excursions, drink package, and shipboard credit but we have the standard choice of 1.

Seems a bit unbalanced.

6 hours ago, JanDom said:

...we are looking for a Riviera cruise 30th of October to 9th of November or the 9th of November to 19th of November in a concierge balcony cabin....

We're doing both, as a B2B on Riviera (Trieste to Athens and Athens to Barcelona). Booked our cabins early last year. Some great ports.

42 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

We're doing both, as a B2B on Riviera (Trieste to Athens and Athens to Barcelona). Booked our cabins early last year. Some great ports.

We are building a house right now, so this year we have to be spontaneous in booking something.

3 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

I see Nov 9th and the 19th for Riviera on the Ultimate Sale, but since you don't care about such things I'm sure you wouldn't want to pursue it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, vaitape said:

We live in the US.

Our friends in the UK who are joining us have the 3 amenities included on their 20 day 10 May cruise which is the first segment of our 40 day cruise.

This is their 2nd O cruise, our 22nd.

Happy for them that they have excursions, drink package, and shipboard credit but we have the standard choice of 1.

Seems a bit unbalanced.

I would ask your TA  if they can get the deal for you

Hope you are both doing well?

Lyn

11 hours ago, vaitape said:

We live in the US.

If this is the 20 day cruise on Nautica starting on May 10, 2023, I'm seeing the Ultimate O-Life special on the US site. Call your TA and see if you can get it.

Just spoke with our TA.  She has confirmed with O that they will honor the Ultimate O Life promotion on our previously booked March 20, 2024 Riviera cruise.  While we are loosing prepaid gratuities, we are gaining more.  

20 hours ago, ORV said:

I see Nov 9th and the 19th for Riviera on the Ultimate Sale, but since you don't care about such things I'm sure you wouldn't want to pursue it. 

I'd hardly like to give up the price I paid for my B4 Veranda that I booked on a cabin-upgrade sale in 2022 at just $2249 PP. Don't want to pay $2999 PP for it. We'd start $1500 in the hole, real cold hard cash behind ($750 per PP). That $750 PP is almost what we're paying for our roundtrip airfare ($1012 PP  in full).

1 hour ago, MEFIowa said:

I'd hardly like to give up the price I paid for my B4 Veranda that I booked on a cabin-upgrade sale in 2022 at just $2249 PP. Don't want to pay $2999 PP for it. We'd start $1500 in the hole, real cold hard cash behind ($750 per PP). That $750 PP is almost what we're paying for our roundtrip airfare ($1012 PP  in full).

If you had gone the Ollfe route first, all that would happen is that your TA would add it to your existing reservation at no additional cost. But when you have cruise only that's not an option for you. Carry on. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 12:08 PM, AMHuntFerry said:

If this is the 20 day cruise on Nautica starting on May 10, 2023, I'm seeing the Ultimate O-Life special on the US site. Call your TA and see if you can get it.

I'm not seeing it....only OLife Choice.

On 2/25/2023 at 11:27 AM, LHT28 said:

I would ask your TA  if they can get the deal for you

Hope you are both doing well?

Lyn

Hi Lyn, we're hanging in. We keep hoping our paths will cross.....

I did bring this up to our TA. She just said that different countries have different promotions.

I'm trying to be a a grown-up and hopefully will conquer my po'd feelings when our friends order their beer and wine at meals.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vaitape said:

Hi Lyn, we're hanging in. We keep hoping our paths will cross.....

I did bring this up to our TA. She just said that different countries have different promotions.

I'm trying to be a a grown-up and hopefully will conquer my po'd feelings when our friends order their beer and wine at meals.

Apparently it is on some USA sites

Yes would be fun to catch up with you both

Lyn & Mike

2 hours ago, vaitape said:

I'm not seeing it....only OLife Choice.

I hope this is not breaking the rules since I am posting no identifying info. Here is what I am seeing on a site that is available to anyone (in the US and maybe Canada):

image.png.910c45e7feb79fb437a87416a6a26fb4.png

The trick is that the OLife Ultimate is not advertised anywhere higher than when you go to choose your cabin. Only then does the option show (other options are things like 20th anniv. sale with OLife Choice or single supplment). As you can see, you have to call to get it, while all of the other choices can be booked directly online. My guess is that it may be consortium based, but I don't have a clue. I don't think it would hurt to have you TA call O and see if the deal can be arranged for you.

9 hours ago, ORV said:

If you had gone the Ollfe route first, all that would happen is that your TA would add it to your existing reservation at no additional cost. But when you have cruise only that's not an option for you. Carry on. 

Hi Orv, 

I have O life booked, without air, on the May 10 Nautica, Singapore to Dubai.  The rate has gone up significantly.  Am I understanding correctly that OLife ultimate can be added without the increase in cruise fare since I booked OLife at the get go?  

My TA is out getting a knee replacement so I’ll call the service center and put up with the hold as long as I know they will make the change.

Thanks!