Favorite restaurants on Harmony of the Seas?

Sigyn

Curious what everyone's favorite restaurants are on RCCL ships, particularly Harmony of the Seas. Trying to figure out all the details I need to know since I just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise and it's in 37 days. 

4 minutes ago, njsmom said:

Curious what everyone's favorite restaurants are on RCCL ships, particularly Harmony of the Seas. Trying to figure out all the details I need to know since I just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise and it's in 37 days. 

Sabor for us.  It's a full-service Mexican Restaurant with a full Bar and a fairly good view of the ship's wake and the Aqua Theater, depending on where you sit. At least that's my memory of it.  But, for a formal evening meal, it's Chops for sure. 

• Like 3

Just now, TwinMamainMN said:

We had an amazing and memorable dinner at 150 Central Park on Harmony. Both the food and the service were impeccable. We also really enjoyed Jaime's Italian and Chops.

I'll second that.  Izumi sushi and Sabor for tacos are great lunch spots. Solarium Bistro for breakfast.

• Like 1

For my personal opinion and tastes I'd rank the speciality restaurants on the Harmony in order as:  150 CP, Chops, Jamies, Izumi and Sabor. Have not dined at Wonderland, but it does look fun.  So subjective, for us in SoCal we eat Mexican food and fresh Sushi quite often.  They were both good, not great on our cruises.  Sabor does seem to be more of a lunch spot.  I also like the location of 150 CP and Chops on Oasis class ships, both being in the Central Park area.  Get the dining package and try them all. 

Oh my!  We had never been to 150 CP, could never get DH to go there.  In January we cruised with the kids (Son, DiL, GD) on Oasis and I booked the restaurant with the UDP.  The Fried Cheesecake is fantastic!  I think even DH would go back to the restaurant for that. 😁  I assume it's the same on Harmony.

It probably runs a close second if not a tie to my favorite Royal dessert, which is The World from Wonderland.

Edited by jk04
  • Like 1

We loved the service and our meal at Jamie's as well as Izumi.  For breakfast, we liked to avoid Winjammer and hit the solarium bistro or Johnny Rockets, which is a free alternative full service breakfast option on Harmony.

We also loved our meals/service in the MDR as an extended family party of 12 and how they got to know us and our preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

We've only done Chops on Royal when, on boarding day (Vision OTS) a hapless employee was rather strong-armed by me for a 25% discount.  We saved it for the last day and loved everything we ate.  I was in a food coma all evening.