3-2-23 Thursday Weigh-In--First Weigh-In Of March

Belle

Are you going to Win in March by losing a few pounds?

M---Move in March

A---Attention to your food 

R---Run or walk

C---Call a friend if need help (or write here)

H---Happiness is a lower number on the scale

I'm leaving on my cruise tomorrow (the 2nd) for 40 days. Don't know if I

will have internet. If I do, will write.  After this next cruise in May only ten days.

I'll be around more. Know not much this week with getting house ready for painting and getting ready for cruise.

I hope you (Izena, Jan) keep this site going. Don't know what happen to Jo, Ombud, Susan and others.

Take care and wishing you weight losses.

Good morning Belle.  I will definitely keep this going - I need the support to stay on track.  

Nothing new here.  Trying to do more yard work while the weather is nice.  
Finally the scales have started moving.  It helps that my son is out of town.  
I’m down  2.6 lbs  only 7.3 to get to goal for May cruise.  

For those just visiting this site welcome.  Post a comment and say hi.  We don’t have any magic solutions but provide lots of encouragement.   

Belle - thanks for starting the thread - Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise (and perhaps win a lot of money!).  I will be here every week too.

Izena - nice that you lost - your goal looks as if it would be doable.

I didn't weigh myself this morning - perhaps tomorrow.  It is snowing here and the birds are going crazy at the bird feeder - believe that we will end up having even more snow.  I am so ready for spring.

Have a great week all.  Jan

HI all!

Belle ~ enjoy your cruises & win big!

Jan ~ we're having the same kind of weather here. A neighbour had a field of Sunflowers so I asked her if she got a lot of seeds. She did, & gave me a bag of them mixed with corn kernels. The Red WInged Blackbirds & Squirrels are loving them, the Blue Jays & Squirrels loving the peanuts I buy them.

Izena ~ WTG with the weight loss!

I did good on my cruises, only gained 2 lbs in 3 weeks but since I got home & haven't been exercising due to not feeling well, & feeling really hungry, I've gained 1.6 lbs in a week!!

Chips & chocolate my downfall once more!!!

Have a nice day, stay safe & hope for better news next week!

~ Jo ~ 😊

Had taxes done yesterday.  Use Jackson Hewitt.  Office understaff so took longer to get takes done being interrupted by phone calls and walk in — all of this was irritating  - so thus binge on candy which was picked up on way home.  Oh well the life of this sugar addict - any excuse used.

• Like 1

Izena - As a retired accountant I understand why that type of "stuff" would be very irritating - I too would use the same excuse too!  (although it must be a relief to have them done for the year).  I'm doing only taxes for  my family and have told them that this is the last year .... I will teach them how to do their own taxes and will help guide them, but they need to learn.  For about 20 years I did voluntary taxes (it was headed up by the IRS) --- I would do around 550 and it amazed me the amount of people who had high income that wanted everything for free!!!  I loved helping people - but the brain isn't what it used to be.

It is snowing here (It is beautiful - but it is time for it to go away!) - we leave the middle of April for a cruise to Bermuda - I am glad we aren't taking a plane as I worry about snow storms ... but we do have to get down to Boston.

Yesterday was a weird day - I ate everything that I could find in the house, cashews, chocolate, butterscotch pudding, I don't know why.  

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Jan

Same old routine here.  Morning and pm walks. Yard work   - only what I want to do to stay busy.  Realized I needed to power wash a little further on sidewalk - new young couple aren’t interested in caring for yard  ( and the front is small would only take an hour every  2 weeks.  It was at least 6 months since they did anything)

Jan we all have those days.   I’ve never been to Bermuda.    Sailing out of Galveston is mainly the western Carribean .  There is a new itinerary going as far asTurks and Caicos .  It’s a longer trip will do later.  

Jo how are you. I hope you’re feeling better.  

• Like 1