The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday March 3rd, 2023

Good late afternoon to all. I am feeling considerably better and breathing much easier now that I have 4 new heart meds.  I had not realized before that CHF would make your chest swell as it does your legs and feet making it hard to breathe. All my testing is complete (for now at least) and I should get all of the results by March 15th. Nothing to bad I am sure as I was told if anything major seen I would have to go from the testing facility direct to the hospital. @JazzyVI do not feel like I should be on the care list or even in the rotation.

I have been to PEI on 3 different  HAL cruises including the Oct. 2009 cruise with @aliaschiefBruce and Sue but don't recall ever meeting @RedneckBob. Had a delightful Lobster lunch at PEI Preserve Company. Yum! These photos are bringing back wonderful memories.

I will pass on the drink of the day but the food sounds good and I don't believe that I ever tried a Chardonney that I didn't like.

Prayers for all that need them; including the kitty, and cheers to all celebrants.

Jane

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, lazey1 said:

Good late afternoon to all. I am feeling considerably better and breathing much easier now that I have 4 new heart meds.  I had not realized before that CHF would make your chest swell as it does your legs and feet making it hard to breathe. All my testing is complete (for now at least) and I should get all of the results by March 15th. Nothing to bad I am sure as I was told if anything major seen I would have to go from the testing facility direct to the hospital. @JazzyVI do not feel like I should be on the care list or even in the rotation.

I have been to PEI on 3 different  HAL cruises including the Oct. 2009 cruise with @aliaschiefBruce and Sue but don't recall ever meeting @RedneckBob. Had a delightful Lobster lunch at PEI Preserve Company. Yum! These photos are bringing back wonderful memories.

I will pass on the drink of the day but the food sounds good and I don't believe that I ever tried a Chardonney that I didn't like.

Prayers for all that need them; including the kitty, and cheers to all celebrants.

Jane

Jane good news. Yes we have met and have even shared some excursions. Sorry but I can’t recall your late husbands name but I enjoyed my time with you both. Maybe 2008 on Maasdam. 
Bruce

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Jane good news. Yes we have met and have even shared some excursions. Sorry but I can’t recall your late husbands name but I enjoyed my time with you both. Maybe 2008 on Maasdam. 
Bruce

His name was Gary. Yes it was on the Maasdam but in 2009. We were on the Eurodam in 2008 celebrating our 50th anniversary.

Jane

• Like 7

5 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Well, it would have been a great idea if they hadn't charged her for the service already.  Still don't know how they can explain not showing up today.  I'd be furious too!

Anyway, I wanted to add that we are having some tornado warnings and thunderstorm warnings in Georgia right now.  The worst of it right at the moment is northwest of Atlanta.  Nothing declared for our county south of Atlanta yet, but I hope Annie @marshhawkdoesn't have any problems later on.  She's east of Atlanta if I'm not messing up my geography.  There could also be a lot of power outages in the state due to the high winds in the thunderstorms.  I expect some thunderstorms to come through here later so let's all pray for things to die down.  Things are still a wreck from the tornado in mid January.  

Sandi, a little late, but hope you are both safe and away from the storms.  I also hope Annie @marshhawk is safe too.

3 hours ago, lazey1 said:

Jane

Jane, I'm glad yyou are feeling better with the new heart meds.  CHF can be scary, but the reatment has come a long way in the past 30 yrars.  Sending positive thoughts that the test results show no surprises.

Lenda

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Thank you for that update.  I'll make a note to myself to change the Fleet Report tomorrow.  But it sure is a bummer not visiting there.😒

I already did

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, lazey1 said:

Jane

Wow, I have met you too! I think there are six to seven of y’all on this thread who I have met before. I let you know a little secret. Way back then I had a different CC name. I changed the name to protect the innocent which is me! We also ate lobster rolls at the PEI Preserve Company.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Fanning Island:

Welcome singers, school kids, teachers singing/dancing. The dock..

No running water, toilets, electric, cell phones, internet. Shy people. 

0303231119.jpg

0303231117a.jpg

0303231059~2.jpg

0303231055_Edited~2.jpg

0303231053a~3.jpg

0303231050_HDR~2.jpg

Nice photos Joy and of yourself too.

Graham.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Sandi, a little late, but hope you are both safe and away from the storms.  I also hope Annie @marshhawk is safe too.

Yes, it's good to hear Annie @marshhawkmade it through okay, though it sounds like they had more issues than we did down here.

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

I already did

Thanks Rich.  I saw that and appreciate you taking the time.

• Like 2