Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

We are long settled in at the water park for the day. I did multiple slides with Owen but I have tapped out. I’m now chillin with Lisa. Owen will check in as he sees fit.

He rolled in after midnight. At least one took in the ballon drop with his new friends. No news on the baddies (girls that is, new hip slang) yet. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Is the Beach Club area by the pool where you are at free? What ship allowed passengers off first,Oasis or the other ship?

You seemed to have gotten a good location up close to the pool.

When the rest of the CC crew gets there will you all be close to each other or spread out all over the place?

Where we are at by this pool is all part of the beach club. There is another pool that is a lot larger that has the swim up bar and is free. This pool is part of the price for the beach club. Already seen a few other Bella Cruisers. Not sure how big the area is but it is closed off so other people can’t wander in.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Is the driver's name Mike?

😄 No, this lady was actually scary. Very aggressive driver. She was aggressive, but when we were near the port it got even worse. Near the terminal there was an 18 wheeler in front of us. It was down to one lane and he had his blinker on and was going to make a left hand turn. It was a tight turn so he went over to the right a little bit in order not hit a concrete Jersey barrier. She decided she was going to try to pass him. 😳  

We were about in the middle of the length of the truck when Mike said several times he’s turning. The truck stopped and the guy stuck his head out the window. I’m sure he was giving her a nasty look which she deserved. She had to back up or we would have been crushed between the barrier and the truck when he turned. We have never had an Uber driver that aggressive.

• Like 4

The alcoholic scavenger hunt is in full swing.

Odd that I had to add some new ones. Oh well

20230313_092421.thumb.jpg.11c5927516da1d236c75e23a8587bb64.jpg

Cape Codder in SL

20230312_205203.thumb.jpg.2e13af476521a2b4b315dade8e4ff89d.jpg

Had a Bullit Old Fashioned at dinner, forgot the picture

Kraken Alexander and Appletini in Music Hall before Beetles Name That Tune. 13 out of 15, but needed perfection to win

20230312_195608.thumb.jpg.8e07c99bf6d44bfc0c32923c76b131e5.jpg

More on Music Hall in next post.

Headed to Schooner to see Greg. Good crowd of Bella folk at the bar. I have 4 drinks left at 9pm

Kicked it off with a Jaeger Bomb

White Russian. Celebrating my Inner Dude

20230313_092538.thumb.jpg.20154b948aaefa50fbade59f4ba8a595.jpg

Portside Punch is always good

20230313_092526.thumb.jpg.938f98630cd5e8814167b7edf7a232fb.jpg

Woo Woo cocktail. Next time as a shooter

in honor of Monarch sail away parties of the past

20230313_092513.thumb.jpg.4bd1fc91c85eae1a155fdcea6fae74ad.jpg

It was a fun night, watched 'one hundred million'  balloons drop, then headed home around 12:30

• Like 21

I think RC hit the nail on Perfect Day with a heavy solid. 

Meanwhile next door we have NCL  Their marketing team needs some help. First of the tender, from Slaughter Harbor. That sounds like fun, if you’re into hunting zombies. 

7716FAA2-587F-4D34-942D-3389EC758FB0.jpeg.fd485bab09254d2221c93085627ff2a4.jpeg

As we walked down our amazing pier one could hear the music blasting on repeat from their tenders…,

”You’lll have a so-so day,

So-so day,

at Great Stirrup Cay’”. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 8

Music Hall, AKA Diamond Lounge.

Not sure the activities staff got the memo that MH is DL from 5-8 as they have schedule overlap.

It actually works well for the Diamond and up as the concierge won't let crowds in until 8pm

20230312_195627.thumb.jpg.b184e7a6ce0fa9525c42d472edc04014.jpg

So the venue is relatively empty at that time, no need to stake out seats. Tonight is Bon Jovi cover band at 8pm, should be a minor riot outside the locked doors. We'll be inside😁

FWIW, the schedule is conflicting, they might not be performing till 10:30. Who knows

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

The alcoholic scavenger hunt is in full swing.

Odd that I had to add some new ones. Oh well

That explains your random stop 😉 at our cabin yesterday afternoon, as you scavenged a bottle of Corona. Better add it to the list. 

Anyone onboard hearing a knock on your door look twice before opening. It could be John on the prowl. 😆😆

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 22

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

That explains your random stop at our cabin yesterday afternoon, as you scavenged a bottle of Corona. Better add it to the list. 

Anyone onboard hearing a knock on your door look twice before opening. It could be John on the prowl. 😆😆

You didn't offer any Red Stripe.😉

No worries, Falmouth next week on Oddysey 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denversail said:

I have the drink package on one of my trips but will be traveling with others that will not. I’ve heard you can use drink vouchers to buy drinks for others. Will I be able to do this with my 4 daily diamond vouchers even though I have package?

Yes, You can use your Diamon vouchers to buy drinks for others.  You cannot use your drink package to buy others drinks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Denversail said:

I have the drink package on one of my trips but will be traveling with others that will not. I’ve heard you can use drink vouchers to buy drinks for others. Will I be able to do this with my 4 daily diamond vouchers even though I have package?

Yes, just specify that you want to use a D-voucher for the drinks you're donating and make sure they charge it against the voucher -- that way you won't be accused of "sharing" your drink package.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Might be the 19th. Need to verify

Our cruise friends and us have rooms on hold for Bella 2!  With the new playoff system starting,  maybe we can enjoy watching Georgia winning another championship together again!.

• Like 3