Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

23 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

This was January's.

20230119_131523.thumb.jpg.ab9c0b36bc2a4bc095ebea1acf094a63.jpg

Our balcony. Actually standing on Laura's side

20230312_155844.thumb.jpg.524e0680b60312e71a7433360844ecfd.jpg

Divider opens nicely. 

20230312_155900.thumb.jpg.e0f30911ac6082894caf6e56063baeee.jpg

Some fellow FOB's are over there. Jane for one. It's nice at night

20230312_155906.thumb.jpg.227d2b87f3a222ffd972f5931b87cc61.jpg

Bed by bath in 12629. Big couch

20230312_155929.thumb.jpg.a8febdb8a7f74df53d7fc2b5b1c9f03f.jpg

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

The alcoholic scavenger hunt is in full swing.

Odd that I had to add some new ones. Oh well

20230313_092421.thumb.jpg.11c5927516da1d236c75e23a8587bb64.jpg

I rediscovered a drink I had not had in many years when we were on Harmony last month. 

Order a "sidecar" .. they are delicious. 

I still believe the zacapa or rum old fashioned belongs on the list too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Our cruise friends and us have rooms on hold for Bella 2!  With the new playoff system starting,  maybe we can enjoy watching Georgia winning another championship together again!.

What date for Bella2?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I see Ken and the host with the most! Where's LaLa?

And I see my fellow cruisers from the Anthem! Hello Hello!
Is that Debbie behind Valerie?

SO happy to meet you all virtually!

Lala went back to CK for chicken soup

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MJSailors said:

That is nice swag from John and Lala!

Generous and thoughtful !

MJ🙋🏻

Kept me busy for a year and a half. Did a lot while Laura was up in Atlanta helping Amanda with chemo

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Bed by bath in 12629. Big couch

We were in 11629 for a couple weeks last year, and the crew access area next door, was very noisy starting around 5 am. 

Have you noticed much noise in your cabin?

18 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Surprised that we received all of our C&A gifts - 14 Cokes, 7 bottles of water and a bottle of sparkling wine.  We had gotten all of these on the first 2 sailings but I feared that would change on this sailing.  It didn’t.  🤗

I have not yet broached the subject of wash&fold laundry with our room attendant so not sure if we will be able to submit bags on 2 different days or just 1.

Capt just announced that our 4:30 departure had been delayed until around 6PM but this won’t affect our time at PDCC (tomorrow).

I've only gotten 3 waters. Laura got all her Beringer. I usually get Truffles. Who knows, I might not get any. That's rare for me.

Others have reported that two cabins should not get dbl the ammenities. Who knows

18 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I was thinking the same thing but couldn’t remember if they had a suite or not.  On Mariner they had a card maker in the SL at the concierge desk.  I needed 2 reprints with the new way they were printing the cards that kept peeling away.  Didn’t help I had DBP and WORE OUT that card 😂 

These should last longer since you tap them vs insert into a slot

17 hours ago, RFerrington said:

We were in a CP balcony on the previous 2 sailings (2-26 and 3-5) in one of the “29” double balconies (10629) and enjoyed it very much.  The only problem I had was loss of  “situational awareness”, not knowing whether we were docked or not.  I did not miss seeing the ocean per se…just not knowing whether we were docked or under way was a bit of an issue sometimes.  For the money, I think they are a great value.  We would do it again only I think I prefer the bed by the slider, so I would get one of the “229” ones next time.  I love sitting out on the balcony in the evenings…so beautiful in CP.

Totally agree on situational awareness

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Apologies for bailing, I was wore out. But glad we ran into you in elevator

No apologies necessary! I was about to exit the elevator to the conference room when you got on. It was lucky we ran into each other. 

Thank you for all the effort you put into making these beautiful items. 

• Like 1

Following along y’all’s adventures. CocoCay looks fabulous today, lots of rain here in Flagler Beach, FL

I spent the month of February on Oasis, loved every minute (except turn around day)

Probably saw Aqua80 20 times over the four weeks. If you don’t mind sitting in the splash zone you can usually get a standby seat. 
I always sat ON the towel. That first number is very splashy, but you have a chance to dry off before the diving segment begins. That way you don’t have a wet towel on your lap. One night I put on some quick dry clothes and sat in the front row, had a blast.

For those of you who like hanging out at Schooner in the evening AND have the UDP……Razvan a Romanian bartender LOVES the wings from Playmakers - mild. He’d much appreciate an order. 

The DL is in the Music Hall because of Jazz on 4 conversion? What about the coffee machine? The espresso there was much stronger than the machine in the SL.

Have fun and thanks for the Live, living vicariously through y’all’s posts.

• Like 1