Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

After all the years we have been cruising, we have never gotten our pictures taken by the Royal photographers because we just didn’t want to spend all the money just to see ourselves.

Now that we are Diamond and getting one free picture, we decided to have ours taken for dress to impress night.

42D75488-AB76-471F-B7D0-2382A541170A.thumb.jpeg.129ba831876e1dca2ae2ff9b963435eb.jpeg

Great picture!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

After all the years we have been cruising, we have never gotten our pictures taken by the Royal photographers because we just didn’t want to spend all the money just to see ourselves.

Now that we are Diamond and getting one free picture, we decided to have ours taken for dress to impress night.

42D75488-AB76-471F-B7D0-2382A541170A.thumb.jpeg.129ba831876e1dca2ae2ff9b963435eb.jpeg

That’s a framer, Greg! 💕

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, derorim said:

So, yesterday my bad knee got worse, and this morning I couldn't walk on it. We had no choice but to have me wheeled down to medical.  They did what they could, which was to give me a wheelchair and a cane. I would like some crutches but they convinced me that was not a good idea. We have a 9 pm flight tomorrow and we're planning to do a hop on hop off tour to pass the time, but now that's out.  We may just end up spending the day at the airport.  Yikes.  I'm not sure what to do about that. Can I cry now?

I’m sorry this has happened. Try to maximize the benefits at the airport. When you check in, request wheelchair service.  Shorter security lines, and a place for you to sit while there.  I hope it feels better soon. I have a bum knee that acts up too, so can commiserate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Anyone tired of sunrise & sunset pictures yet? I know they all start to look the same. It’s just that I don’t get these at home so I have to make a point in capturing the beauty of what is given to us in the beginning of the day and at the end of the day and to share with others what I see.

You can never see too many sunrise or sunset photos. The ones at sea can’t be replicated and every one is unique 💕 thanks for sharing yours @FromSea2ShiningSea

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, derorim said:

So, yesterday my bad knee got worse, and this morning I couldn't walk on it. We had no choice but to have me wheeled down to medical.  They did what they could, which was to give me a wheelchair and a cane. I would like some crutches but they convinced me that was not a good idea. We have a 9 pm flight tomorrow and we're planning to do a hop on hop off tour to pass the time, but now that's out.  We may just end up spending the day at the airport.  Yikes.  I'm not sure what to do about that. Can I cry now?

20230318_102450.jpg

I'm sorry to hear this.  Did you join in the Conga Line last night in Quest with us?

I hope the swelling goes down.

7 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Don bartender at the Trellis bar makes one mean “Bye Motherf#%ker” cocktail.

3E518107-B043-4E07-81F2-D79E51653317.thumb.jpeg.910683a10cf6a4204bc4c58784d7826c.jpeg

We have been visiting Don each night for a pre dinner cocktail, great bartender.  Not sure about that drink though 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa just told me that the people beside her yesterday didn’t show up until 3pm and picked up all their stuff. They had 6 chairs from 9-3 and didn’t use them at all. 

They were in street clothes, when they arrived. Good chance they went on an early excursion and never used the chairs at all. 

I've been known to rectify this problem on my own a time or two or ten. Who is going to argue with a sweet southern girl like me. "Bless their hearts."

• Like 5