Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

Anyone tired of sunrise & sunset pictures yet? I know they all start to look the same. It’s just that I don’t get these at home so I have to make a point in capturing the beauty of what is given to us in the beginning of the day and at the end of the day and to share with others what I see.

Sunset last night (Friday)

D535AEE4-5557-410A-AFE5-670C7C681B3D.thumb.jpeg.3a453e85a8b1f673a9d8b75fb298c3e5.jpeg

Sunrise this morning (Saturday).  I was maybe a few minutes late in getting out there for it.

9D302696-5C5F-4AE9-AA48-F2A8F57FF5BC.thumb.jpeg.5f2eead6530d2ca0dad94043f6aa946e.jpeg

The fountain turned on. Waiting for MDR to open for Brunch

43D06879-81C5-4A46-92CF-23CFF05FB876.thumb.jpeg.59800217f218843b5091d88e21b755f2.jpeg

I forgot to take pictures of the food that I had (Eggs Benedict, Blueberry Pancakes). But I did not forget to take a picture of the Apple Blossom a la Mode.  Apparently, they did not totally get rid of the Apple Blossom.  They have it available for brunch but not available for dinner in the MDR.  I usually don’t eat dessert for breakfast but in this case, I make an exception.

B03E6C65-978E-425C-9191-E86757C18BCD.thumb.jpeg.baa0daa60d73861bfa0b8eade4d4956e.jpeg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, derorim said:

So, yesterday my bad knee got worse, and this morning I couldn't walk on it. We had no choice but to have me wheeled down to medical.  They did what they could, which was to give me a wheelchair and a cane. I would like some crutches but they convinced me that was not a good idea. We have a 9 pm flight tomorrow and we're planning to do a hop on hop off tour to pass the time, but now that's out.  We may just end up spending the day at the airport.  Yikes.  I'm not sure what to do about that. Can I cry now?

20230318_102450.jpg

Oh no so sorry! 🥲.  Can you wait in your airlines sky lounge?  It is always a nice place for a long wait.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Presentation is terrible 🤣🤣🤣

B40D357A-067F-4088-94DF-64480644818F.thumb.jpeg.639512ca08f1de1ba883d087adbada8d.jpeg

Would a Paper or Styrofoam container make it taste different?  Ever been to a zoo with a  drive  thru safari. Above kind of reminds me of that.

19 minutes ago, jk04 said:

I can read CC. Can’t send texts or make Wi-Fi calls right now. Getting annoyed…

It was that way for us up top in front of the Solarium.

16 minutes ago, derorim said:

So, yesterday my bad knee got worse, and this morning I couldn't walk on it. We had no choice but to have me wheeled down to medical.  They did what they could, which was to give me a wheelchair and a cane. I would like some crutches but they convinced me that was not a good idea. We have a 9 pm flight tomorrow and we're planning to do a hop on hop off tour to pass the time, but now that's out.  We may just end up spending the day at the airport.  Yikes.  I'm not sure what to do about that. Can I cry now?

20230318_102450.jpg

Im so sorry. My knee was horrible last night looks like I will be getting a knee replacement on my other knee after all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, derorim said:

20230318_102450.jpg

Really sorry to hear about this. Hope you make it down to visit at the diamond club, last night onboard. 

Bummer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After all the years we have been cruising, we have never gotten our pictures taken by the Royal photographers because we just didn’t want to spend all the money just to see ourselves.

Now that we are Diamond and getting one free picture, we decided to have ours taken for dress to impress night.

42D75488-AB76-471F-B7D0-2382A541170A.thumb.jpeg.129ba831876e1dca2ae2ff9b963435eb.jpeg

• Like 91

28 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

Presentation is terrible 🤣🤣🤣

B40D357A-067F-4088-94DF-64480644818F.thumb.jpeg.639512ca08f1de1ba883d087adbada8d.jpeg

Yeah, but it sure tastes so good!

(I tried to see group photos from the other night..they told me I would need to borrow the room key from someone who had given their room # when photos were taken). Of course, I thought of you😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Just be glad there isn't dollar signs on each chair for a chair rental with the first row chairs costing more then the rows behind the first row..  😲 They could start doing that anytime for all we know!

😵😵😵😵

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, derorim said:

20230318_102450.jpg

That right knee looks swollen to me.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

After all the years we have been cruising, we have never gotten our pictures taken by the Royal photographers because we just didn’t want to spend all the money just to see ourselves.

Now that we are Diamond and getting one free picture, we decided to have ours taken for dress to impress night.

42D75488-AB76-471F-B7D0-2382A541170A.thumb.jpeg.129ba831876e1dca2ae2ff9b963435eb.jpeg

Beautiful ! 

• Like 1

Just to clarify the kid count. Source is from our Genie. 800 teens and 1,300 kids under 12. Sold out sailing with 6,700 on board. 

My ears are still ringing from the slippery when wet concert, the screaming girls from Jersey. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Great picture of you and Linda!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Yeah, but it sure tastes so good!

(I tried to see group photos from the other night..they told me I would need to borrow the room key from someone who had given their room # when photos were taken). Of course, I thought of you😊

Sure will assist Maryann

Are you free to meet me at FOCUS (photo) place anytime soon?

@Luckynana

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

It was that way for us up top in front of the Solarium.

Im so sorry. My knee was horrible last night looks like I will be getting a knee replacement on my other knee after all.

My hubby has his 2nd knee replacement scheduled for next month just one month short of one year to the day of his first knee surgery. He had a much better experience than you had so there is no hesitation about getting it done . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Didn't want to confuse the Sotherners here thinking a pot was a cooking vessel.

Southern Cajuns know the difference.  We have crab traps/pots ourselves.  Many of us would call the pot y’all cook them in a gumbo pot no matter what is cooking. 😁  As in, “Grab the gumbo pot, Boudreaux! We have a mess of crabs to boil!”

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Just be glad there isn't dollar signs on each chair for a chair rental with the first row chairs costing more then the rows behind the first row..  😲 They could start doing that anytime for all we know!

I'm becoming concerned that RCI might soon offer you a job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10