Premier Pass package

WVU-79

Received a cancellation email today for our 5-26-23 Mariner sailing.  It is now showing “refunded “ in the purchase history and the $100 OBC is showing.  2-3 more to go but it seems like things are progressing as they should.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

To your credit card?  Did you get the cancellation email?  If so, how long did it take after that to see it on your card?

Yes, refund received on my credit card. Received the cancellation email on Tuesday the 14th (after I called RC and they canceled) still have $50 OBC

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

I got the emails last night and they show refunded in my purchase history now, will check later today if anything has hit the card.

Got the e-mail also last night and checked my CC account and no luck.  

30 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Just got my cancellation email and my purchase history shows a refund will be processed. Also, got our $50 OBC for our October cruise. Sure wished we had bought a few more! Better than nothing though!

Remember all of those naysayers that were making fun of us.🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

My October was cancelled, but not my March ''24 package.  Wonder if the up to 14 days is from date of cancellation.

I would guess so... although I can't for the life of me understand what happens between my planner showing the package as cancelled (and getting the second letter in my email), and the actual refund on my card. I know some say that it is the credit card itself that has a delay, but 14 days?? When I do a return at a store, the credit shows up immediately on my card. I'm still not even showing a pending credit on my card for this cancellation. It's funny how a charge that is automated when you make a purchase becomes a manual refund when reversed. If I get close to the date I need to pay it, I'm also going to dispute it with the card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShillyShally said:

Yep I don't have it either!!

Got the cancel email on Mar 17 and today Mar 23 I see a pending refund on my Amex card.  Not stressing over the refund itself - I just want them to finish messing around with my account so I can make other purchases without breaking anything.

I got the email on March 14th for my December sailing.  Still showing in my Cruise Planner as 'booked'.  No refund on my card yet, no OBC yet either.   I also got the email for the Aquaventure 'error' for my October sailing. Also still showing as 'booked' in my planner, no OBC, no refund yet.  

2 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

When I do a return at a store, the credit shows up immediately on my card.

when you are in the store, the refund is processed at the point of sale. And you are the only person.

RCI is processing refunds for thousands, long distance, I'd cut them some slack - they are already screwing up so badly, let them take their time and do this right. 🙂

• Like 1

$50 OBC is showing on my account.

Refund is showing on my credit card.

Key symbol has been removed from my boarding pass.

Wondering if I should reprint the boarding pass that had the key symbol removed. Probably will just use the one in my Apple wallet since the key symbol has disappeared from that one without me doing anything to make that happen.

• Like 1

Just got the notice of the March Anthem package cancellation.  I don't know who writes and approve their messages and wish they were more forthcoming rather their explanation of "Due to change in Plans". 🤣  Everybody knows that it was their screw up.

• Like 1