Reflection

2flacruisers

Yes. Just go to any bar, and they'll handle it. 

You'll do well to choose a bar you intend to frequent, as the bartender gets a good benefit from selling the upgrade. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

We were on the Reflection last month.   Here's what we received on boarding day.  The drink package could be upgraded for $20 per day (I'm sure that's pp).   

001.jpg

Thats $20pp per day plus 20% gratuity added or $24pp.  I believe there is a discount if you add before the cruise, but you have to call Celebrity to do it.

37 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

I believe there is a discount if you add before the cruise, but you have to call Celebrity to do it.

The discount is according to you Captain's Club level.

10 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Thats $20pp per day plus 20% gratuity added or $24pp.  I believe there is a discount if you add before the cruise, but you have to call Celebrity to do it.

Is the upgrade good value?

Well for most probably not , you need to do the maths.

If you order a drink over the "classic" price you only pay the difference in price plus the gratuity on the difference. Unless you drink mainly from the premium list it will be cheaper to just pay the extra for the odd drink.

If this wasn't the case X wouldn't selling the upgrade for the price that they offer.

13 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Is the upgrade good value?

Well for most probably not , you need to do the maths.

If you order a drink over the "classic" price you only pay the difference in price plus the gratuity on the difference. Unless you drink mainly from the premium list it will be cheaper to just pay the extra for the odd drink.

If this wasn't the case X wouldn't selling the upgrade for the price that they offer.

If you have the CBP with AI, the math doesn't justify the cost in most cases. We book only suites with Celebrity and get the PDP included. If I had the CBP, I probably would not upgrade as well.

To know whether or not the upgrade is worth you need to look at the cost of the drinks you would want.  For us it is a no brainer to upgrade.  On our recent Beyond cruise.  A glass of Cherry Tart at lunch  +$4,  glass of Cattier and a martini pre dinner +$7 and +$5 and another Cherry Tart with dinner +$4 = $20  20%  = $24.  After dinner probably another drink or  a Baileys nightcap.  

It really about a individual’s choice of wines and cocktails.