Parking at YYZ

Ex-Airbalancer

57 minutes ago, millybess said:

We do that for shorter journeys — 2 weeks or less, or if we have someplace we need to be when we arrive back in Toronto, but it can be expensive for longer durations. That’s when we use Airline Limousine.

I wish  we had  a limo service   but  2hr drive to TO 

29 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I wish  we had  a limo service   but  2hr drive to TO 

We know a couple in Owen Sound who would catch a RedCar (or something similar) at a hotel in Owen Sound.  It took them some time to get to the airport as it stopped a couple of times, but they enjoyed it.  This was pre-Covid

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 1:00 PM, LHT28 said:

That is good  then

We use the Value Garage  & keep our keys

We  take the Link train to the terminal  so far works for us

I'm actually considering using the value garage for my next trip since it's in winter. Don't really want to deal with potential snow and all that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, starvenger said:

I'm actually considering using the value garage for my next trip since it's in winter. Don't really want to deal with potential snow and all that.

If in the city  why not check out taxi/Uber/limo fares

52 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

If in the city  why not check out taxi/Uber/limo fares

Rates there and back are going to be - at best - the same as parking at Park N Fly valet. 

Uber is fine to get to the airport, sure. But "surge pricing" can make pricing pretty bad going home. 

36 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Or even cheaper,  a relative to drive you🤣

The issue there is that my parents and siblings are gonna be on this trip with me, and we live in different parts of the GTA anyway. 

There is one other option that I've yet to explore, which is known as the "Chinese Uber". Cash only, and you have to be a Canto/Mando speaker. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

We are too far from yyz to use Uber etc and our upcoming trip to NZ will mean parking for over a month and I’ve found that Skypark is our best and cheapest option. We do the valet option and they currently have coupons for $150 for a month or $80 for a week so even combined it’s the best deal going. We’ve dealt with them before and never an issue. Car is cleaned off when we arrive and drop off and pickup is efficient. We need five weeks of parking and even at $230 seems to be the best deal. Anyone seen anything better? 

8 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

We are too far from yyz to use Uber etc and our upcoming trip to NZ will mean parking for over a month and I’ve found that Skypark is our best and cheapest option. We do the valet option and they currently have coupons for $150 for a month or $80 for a week so even combined it’s the best deal going. We’ve dealt with them before and never an issue. Car is cleaned off when we arrive and drop off and pickup is efficient. We need five weeks of parking and even at $230 seems to be the best deal. Anyone seen anything better? 

When was the last time you used Skypark? 
They no longer have valet parking , just self park , unless it has change recently 

In April 22 we went there and the lot was filled , we had to wait about 1/2 hour to get a spot