Plus package non alcoholic beverages

norcalcruzr

Just now, norcalcruzr said:

On the plus package what non alcoholic drinks are included.  I'm looking for mocktails, blended frozen coffees, fresh squeezed juices and where I can order them.  Sailing on the Ruby next month.

Basically, all non-alcoholic drinks are included in the Plus package. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

Note that it calls out ‘fountain sodas’.  We didn’t  realize that, and fist time DH ordered a Coke and he got a can, which we were charged for. 😞

Edited by Sailin Gal

7 minutes ago, Sailin Gal said:

Note that it calls out ‘fountain sodas’.  We didn’t  realize that, and fist time DH ordered a Coke and he got a can, which we were charged for. 😞

I think that was a mistake on the part of the server (unless DH actually asked for a CAN of coke).  We never specify 'fountain' coke or diet coke, but I assume they see our drink package and that's what we are served. The only time we got caught on the can issue was ordering a diet sprite, which is not available as a fountain drink, but we did not realize it at the time. 

Edited by Buckeye10640

Just now, Buckeye10640 said:

I think that was a mistake on the part of the server. We never specify 'fountain' coke or diet coke, but I assume they see our drink package and that's what we are served. The only time we got caught on the can issue was ordering a diet sprite, which is not available as a fountain drink, but we did not realize it at the time. 

Agree, server error, and it didn’t  happen again, but we were cognizant of the exclusion after that.

4 hours ago, Buckeye10640 said:

I think that was a mistake on the part of the server (unless DH actually asked for a CAN of coke).  We never specify 'fountain' coke or diet coke, but I assume they see our drink package and that's what we are served. The only time we got caught on the can issue was ordering a diet sprite, which is not available as a fountain drink, but we did not realize it at the time. 

They should tell us when a soda is not included. One time I asked if root beer was included in Princess Plus. I was told yes and then I was charged for it. 🥺

3 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

They should tell us when a soda is not included. One time I asked if root beer was included in Princess Plus. I was told yes and then I was charged for it. 🥺

You are right that they should tell you.  I enjoy Ginger Beer and when I order it, the server reminds me that it is not included.  

I’ve never tried to order a virgin Moscow Mule.

7 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

You are right that they should tell you.  I enjoy Ginger Beer and when I order it, the server reminds me that it is not included.  

I’ve never tried to order a virgin Moscow Mule.

Yep, a virgin Moscow Mule. 

Hold the lime juice

Hold the red bitters

Hold the club soda

Hold the lime wedge

• Like 1