2025 Itineraries

clojacks

For you regular followers of NCL, which I admittedly am not, but have recently decided to give them a few tries over the next few years after buying 6 CruiseNext certificates on our recent return to NCL after about 8 years with another line, I am wondering when I could expect to see the bulk of NCL's 2025 itineraries and sailings released. We are pretty committed to the rest of '23 and '24, but would like to look at what fits or interests beyond that.

Most of the ships already have cruises showing for the first half of 2025. Many have cruises through to October 2025. 

To find what's available, filter on the NCL search by date and select the months you want.  Then if you filter by ship, the ships that are in bold (and selectable) are the ones that have at least some cruises during the time you've selected.

This works the other way, to see what dates are available for a particular ship (or ships), filter by the ship then look at the date filter - the dates in bold are the months with cruises already listed.

NCL has been releasing cruises further and further ahead recently, over two years ahead for most ships.  The demand is there, and it's a good way to raise money, getting more deposits.   Just bear in mind some of the cruises and even entire seasons might get changed or cancelled nearer the time.

Edited by Rob_H
  • Like 2

laszlo.  answer is simple, if you think the new york itineraries stink, simply book from another port and a different itinerary. im sure some  people would find a cruise like this relaxing, with no need to get off the ship. sometimes its nice to just chill.

with all the ships, dates and itineraries available though ncl, just to single out one because it doesn't specifically suit you (IMHO) is bi****ng just to b***h.

for 13 years of cruising with ncl, and over 20 cruises with them, my only real consistent complaint (as i've stated in the past) is that their hamburger buns fall apart before im done with the burger. other than that to me the rest is  all small stuff, and a wise man once told me "don't sweat the small stuff"

if i have to sit through 20 minutes of boredom to listen to a muster, i've wasted more than 20 minutes before, and i have all the rest of the cruise to look forward to. so i can spare the time it takes for the muster. 

i'm more concerned as to how ncl advertises it's so called sales. if anything they should be called out about that, especially since there are no free shore excursions

other than the hassle of getting to/around new york, i would take this cruise just to relax. 

im not knocking you or trying to put you down, but with people like you ncl cant win. they're da***d if they do and da***d if they dont

• Like 1

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

laszlo.  answer is simple, if you think the new york itineraries stink, simply book from another port and a different itinerary. im sure some  people would find a cruise like this relaxing, with no need to get off the ship. sometimes its nice to just chill.

with all the ships, dates and itineraries available though ncl, just to single out one because it doesn't specifically suit you (IMHO) is bi****ng just to b***h.

for 13 years of cruising with ncl, and over 20 cruises with them, my only real consistent complaint (as i've stated in the past) is that their hamburger buns fall apart before im done with the burger. other than that to me the rest is  all small stuff, and a wise man once told me "don't sweat the small stuff"

if i have to sit through 20 minutes of boredom to listen to a muster, i've wasted more than 20 minutes before, and i have all the rest of the cruise to look forward to. so i can spare the time it takes for the muster. 

i'm more concerned as to how ncl advertises it's so called sales. if anything they should be called out about that, especially since there are no free shore excursions

other than the hassle of getting to/around new york, i would take this cruise just to relax. 

im not knocking you or trying to put you down, but with people like you ncl cant win. they're da***d if they do and da***d if they dont

Will just use another cruise line Lol.... 

I have already made reservations on Norwegian Epic for Nov 2025 Rome to Tel Aviv B2B with the return cruise Tel Aviv to Rome. I've also got my eye on Norwegian Star departing Lisbon to Southampton in April 2025 but at the moment it's far to expensive  to make a reservation, I cruise solo. 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:13 AM, complawyer said:

there are no free shore excursions...

i agree with you. it's a bit of a sham. (not a scam, but a sham.)

but i think they can get away with this because, technically, there are indeed a few totally "free" excursions. there are some ports that have self-directed "hop-on, hop off" bus tours or tram rides that are sold for just $35 or $40 or less. apply the $50 benefit and the "excursion" is actually "free."

julig22. if you will note, anyone else in your cabin has to pay. of course if you want to take the absolute cheapest excursion available, and it's $50 or less, ok, i concede it will in fact be free.

that being said however, what you have shown is the exception rather than the rule. 

how many different excursions are really that cheap?  we're sailing in the dawn this august, and check the prices  for the tours to berlin. any of those, and although $50 off, is better than a stick in the eye,  if you're looking at an excursion like this, it's a mere drop in the bucket.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, complawyer said:

we're sailing in the dawn this august, and check the prices  for the tours to berlin. any of those, and although $50 off, is better than a stick in the eye,  if you're looking at an excursion like this, it's a mere drop in the bucket.

I agree, definitely not cheap at $250 and up - but a 12hr excursion is also more of an exception than a rule. It also helps to have latitude status, a 10 or 15% discount (which applies to anyone with status, not just 1 person). And when I went last July, there were local excursions (Warnemunde) at less than $100.

For Berlin, you take a charter train from the ship, then meet your tour guide when you get there, if they weren't on the train.  Not sure you could get a private excursion for that price, considering the 6hr round trip. And the risk of not making it back to the ship.

And FWIW, the excursions in the other ports on my Baltic itinerary were super cheap, the majority were under $100, relatively few over $149.

I jumped on a July, 2025 itinerary on the Dawn around Ireland.   That's an uncommon itinerary, and after a land vacation in Dublin and Galway last year, I am excited about seeing those places, again plus other parts of the country.  ☘️ 

It's pricy, and I cruise solo, so I passed on a balcony.  Sure, it's a long way off, but I could book it with only $125 down.  Low deposits make it easier to commit.  At the time I booked it last December, NCL was the only one of the major lines to have 2025 European itineraries out.   

On 3/23/2023 at 12:03 AM, complawyer said:

im 75 and i dont want to plan that far ahead.i dont even buy green bananas. we live in los angeles, but i guess we should be living in florida. LOL

we're booked on the dawn march 2024 and keeping my fingers crossed

😁 Thanks for the giggle. You may want to consider these brilliant South Korean bananas...can't take them on a cruise but will give you a reason to greet each day with a smile (AND a ripe banana). 

Warmest, Amy

th?id=OIP.hLkjdqADMCwwh60Sdkf9bAHaID&pid=Api&P=0

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, complawyer said:

amygutman: lol... thank you. I'm glad you got a giggle out of my post. seriously, though, who can plan that far ahead?

Bananas aside - We plan at least 1 "bucket list" trip annually...and it takes about 3 months of research (and a wonderfully patient TA) to make it happen. Then a few smaller cruises throughout the year. 

We love long cruises and short cruises, but working around school vacations, work schedules, extended family obligations - all trips take ton of planning including budgeting for each trip (extra shifts, OT and bonuses). So yup...we are those crazy planners already eyeballing 2025 (and we freeze our bananas so they last longer).

Warmest, Amy

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 11:13 AM, complawyer said:

Love the roll complaint so true. RCCL has occasional longer cruises out of Bayonne though not sure it’s happening next year