Could Royal bartenders make this drink?

I'm not a big drinker, but do find I like certain drinks from time-to-time. I recently had the following: Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum blended with Frozen Pina Colada Mix, topped with a Rum Float.

Those of you in the know about the bar stock on Royal, could they make this drink with those items?

Thanks

Sounds yummy. We did find out that they cannot make certain classic drinks that you would expect them to make. For example a grasshopper. A beautiful after dinner drink that my wife sometimes enjoys. They do not stock green creme de mint. Also a classic drink from way back in the 70's, a Harvey Wallbanger. The ship does not stock Galliano, the essential ingredient for the drink. 

4 hours ago, joeyancho said:

Sounds yummy. We did find out that they cannot make certain classic drinks that you would expect them to make. For example a grasshopper. A beautiful after dinner drink that my wife sometimes enjoys. They do not stock green creme de mint. Also a classic drink from way back in the 70's, a Harvey Wallbanger. The ship does not stock Galliano, the essential ingredient for the drink. 

So, no Golden Cadillacs…😢

Last ship we were on didn’t have baileys. Made do with Frangelico & cream for my morning coffee treat at suggestion of server 

Even without a drink package in hand, one fun thing while cruising I do enjoy is to

try drinks far different than those basic ones I typically enjoy at home.  Especially the over the top frozen ones on the pool deck 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

Last ship we were on didn’t have baileys. Made do with Frangelico & cream for my morning coffee treat at suggestion of server 

Even without a drink package in hand, one fun thing while cruising I do enjoy is to

try drinks far different than those basic ones I typically enjoy at home.  Especially the over the top frozen ones on the pool deck 🙂

Bailey's is often missing, but they always have some off brand Irish Cream.

Key to the Irish Car Bomb😉

@Ourusualbeach

@A&L_Ont

@PompeySailor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, chiguypaul said:

I'm not a big drinker, but do find I like certain drinks from time-to-time. I recently had the following: Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum blended with Frozen Pina Colada Mix, topped with a Rum Float.

Those of you in the know about the bar stock on Royal, could they make this drink with those items?

Thanks

Unfortunately they don't carry Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum. Best coconut rum in my opinion made with fresh coconuts and doesn't have all the chemical taste like others. Their spiced rum is also better than others. If you're ever in Siesta Key, FL take a tour and free tasting.

5 hours ago, monorail81 said:

Even if they don’t have that specific rum, they have other coconut rums that they could substitute. 

They do, but SK Toasted Coconut Rum doesn't have all the chemical tastes.

7 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Unfortunately they don't carry Siesta Key Toasted Coconut Rum. Best coconut rum in my opinion made with fresh coconuts and doesn't have all the chemical taste like others. Their spiced rum is also better than others. If you're ever in Siesta Key, FL take a tour and free tasting.

5 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

They do, but SK Toasted Coconut Rum doesn't have all the chemical tastes.

Deja vu

• Haha 1