I’m finished with Celebrity! Early check in

zitsky

I was told by the app that I could check in tomorrow, today at midnight.  I went to the app to get ready at 10 pm and they were already accepting check ins!  I’m stuck with an early check in at 11:00 am because that time wasn’t full yet.  Now I have to get on the ship early and eat lunch because I wasn’t given a later check in time. I might even have to have a drink at the Martini Bar while I wait to have lunch.  This is unacceptable.  What is the CEO’s phone number?  Is there some government agency I can report this to?  😳

Edited by zitsky
  • Haha 34

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

Apparently you didn’t notice you could pick your time.  Maybe you should Calm LLPs office and complain about having to have lunch and a drink you didn’t want😉

Well it’s Lisa’s fault that they let me pick an early time, so…..  And this website made me think I’d be boarding at 10pm.  I thought only suite pax got on early.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I feel really terrible for you.  LLP should be ashamed that passengers can access all the relaxed luxury early! You should definitely not enjoy it.  That'll show em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Zacb said:

I feel really terrible for you.  LLP should be ashamed that passengers can access all the relaxed luxury early! You should definitely not enjoy it.  That'll show em.

I thought I could just have an early lunch in Rome.  Now I have to find out what’s open on the ship.  I might have to eat sushi for lunch!  

Please don’t tell me that I’ll have time to go to the spa and get a massage?!

• Like 1

Clearly they owe you substantial OBC since you'll be spending more time on board the ship than you wanted/planned.  On-Board time should definitely equal On-Board credit. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omeinv said:

Clearly they owe you substantial OBC since you'll be spending more time on board the ship than you wanted/planned.  On-Board time should definitely equal On-Board credit. 

Harris

Denver, CO

I agree!  Do you think they would upgrade me to a suite because of this?

Edited by zitsky
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, zitsky said:

I was told by the app that I could check in tomorrow, today at midnight.  I went to the app to get ready at 10 pm and they were already accepting check ins!  I’m stuck with an early check in at 11:00 am because that time wasn’t full yet.  Now I have to get on the ship early and eat lunch because I wasn’t given a later check in time. I might even have to have a drink at the Martini Bar while I wait to have lunch.  This is unacceptable.  What is the CEO’s phone number?  Is there some government agency I can report this to?  😳

But is there Prime rib?  This is the main question everyone wants to know..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

I agree!  Do you think they would upgrade me to a suite because of this?

Wouldn't hurt to try!  That would add one more restaurant choice though to your lunch options.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, zitsky said:

Well it’s Lisa’s fault that they let me pick an early time, so…..  And this website made me think I’d be boarding at 10pm.  I thought only suite pax got on early.

Suites can board anytime, but it upsets me that a non-suite pax can board before I can get to the terminal to enjoy and eat up the fun early. Now I want more OBC!!!

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Suites can board anytime, but it upsets me that a non-suite pax can board before I can get to the terminal to enjoy and eat up the fun early. Now I want more OBC!!!

Does it bother you if you go the specialty restaurant and they let a non suite passenger eat first?  😂😂😂

Edited by zitsky

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Does it bother you if you go the specialty restaurant and they let a non suite passenger eat first?  😂😂😂

Naw, we go to the Luminae early and do not have to worry about any non suite pax beating us there,😁🍷😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrydtx said:

Naw, we go to the Luminae early and do not have to worry about any non suite pax beating us there,😁🍷😁

I’ll come say hello once I get my suite upgrade.  🥸

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Love your  sense of humor and it is indeed refreshing to read a bit of satire.   It has put a smile on my face that will last all day.

I’m here to help.  I needed a break from the usual “I’m never cruising with Celebrity again.”

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

A full page of excellent comments, but not one word about lobsters!

Do not be surprised if the OP reports back that they forced him to eat a 12oz lobster tail with a side of King Crab Leggs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, bschoeppey said:

Zitsky, loved your post.  Also reminded me that I need to check in.  Can't wait to meet you on the cruise.

Bryan

Don’t be in such a hurry to meet me!  I don’t give autographs.  🙁

😂

Edited by zitsky