APRIL 6, 2023 WEIGH IN

Izena

Good morning everyone.  I’m down 1 lb since getting more restrictive on calorie count.  Chilly this morning at 60, was high 80’s Monday.  

going to start walking alone.  There is a young squirrel near my house at neighborhood pool who likes to tease my dog.  I’m afraid to let Jazzper off leash because he can wiggle through fence bars to enter pool area.  Squirrel was on fence railing this morning about 3 feet from me chattering.   He’s cute but not good for walking.  I’m sure I could get the squirrel to eat out of my hand (that would be asking for trouble for me and the squirrel). 

raining next few days.

Hi Izena,

Just came in from trying to prep area for garden.  It is 85 degrees!  My dad had cattle when my parents were alive and lived on this farm.  Therefore all the grass on this place was hay hybrids that were made to grow and spread fast.  It is quite the chore to dig out a place to plant a few squash and tomatoes.

Been trying to be good (the main word is trying).  I am down 2.5 pounds this week.  It always helps to have a good lose on the first week.  Makes it a little more encouraging to continue trying😄.

Hope everyone is doing well and will have a good week this next week.  

Izena we have pecan trees so a million squirrels!  Not my favorite animal after we had to get some of them out of the attic.  When we moved in, the house had not been occupied for a few months and they became squatters!😳

I have squirrels that love to eat the bird seed .... We have tried so many different things to keep them off the feeders - they keep finding a way around it.  They drive DH crazy!!!

Been cold here, but heard that the weather will get warmer.  The zipper on my winter coat just broke - time to throw the coat away ... just hoping I don't need it anymore this season.

I weighed myself this morning and I am still the same.  Oh well, we leave next week for our latest adventure!.   Congratulations to both of you (Izena & Alabaster) on losses.  Jan

I almost forgot I was in this thread, but I finally got my act together and started losing.  I’m down 11 pounds overall (since mid February) and lost .6 this week which was great considering I went out of town last weekend and it was my birthday on Wednesday. The best part is that I’M UNDER 200 lbs this morning!!! I’m trying to get to 185 by the end of June for our July 1-8 cruise.  Thanks for the inspiration to keep it up, or down, or off, lol! 

We are leaving early Thursday morning to go to Boston for our cruise on Friday - I will not be posting any weight loss tomorrow (probably won't have a loss).  I will touch base with everyone when we get back.   

Izena - I owe you an email - I will catch up with you when we get back.

To all - I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Jan