Blankets on Alaska Cruise

Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean will provide blankets on request on their Alaska itineraries? Would like to be able to go out on our balcony and use the loungers on our upcoming cruise to Alaska.  Thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

I seem to remember extra linens either in the closet ot under the bed.  Never used them so not sure what's there.

That's the Linen Room Attendant uses to change that specific Cabins Beds/Baths, normally just Sheets, Pillowcases and Towels. They do this to save time. In old Ships these were all stored in Hall Cupboards 

4 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

That's the Linen Room Attendant uses to change that specific Cabins Beds/Baths, normally just Sheets, Pillowcases and Towels. They do this to save time. In old Ships these were all stored in Hall Cupboards 

Not sure about that if they're under the bed we shove suitcases around them thst don't get moved.  I think they're the extra linens if there are more passengers in the cabin and they need to make up another bed.

3 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Not sure about that if they're under the bed we shove suitcases around them thst don't get moved.  I think they're the extra linens if there are more passengers in the cabin and they need to make up another bed.

It is, zipped up in 1-2 clear plastic Bags. Many times watched Room Attendant from Balcony retrieve these items, Towels, Wash Clothes during Cruise and when on B2B in same Cabin on Turnaround day do my Bedding

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

It is, zipped up in 1-2 clear plastic Bags. Many times watched Room Attendant from Balcony retrieve these items, Towels, Wash Clothes during Cruise and when on B2B in same Cabin on Turnaround day do my Bedding

Never saw that.  Usually see cart in hall with linens and towels.  But we both can be right.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Never saw that.  Usually see cart in hall with linens and towels.  But we both can be right.

Funny thing is I have Luggage that does not fit under Bed. It will but Bed will be lifted up off Floor. So my Bags have to go in Closet

Edited by ONECRUISER

Alaska cruise. Just cuddle up to the folks next to you. Sure at first they will be offended, but later on they will enjoy your close relationship. 

Ask you steward for an extra blanket on day one. Always bring it back to your stateroom. 

Navigator in California has blankets to check out at the pool towel desk to watch movies. Lots of people do. Recently, on Serenade in the Bahamas there were plaid blankets to check out at the pool towel desk, to watch movies or just sit on deck. 

So, I would say yes. There will be blankets to check out at the pool towel desk for a cold weather cruise. After you check them out, you can take them wherever you wish. Just make sure they are checked back in. If pool towels are $25, I have no idea what a blanket would cost. 😄

On 4/7/2023 at 2:20 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

yes I had seen them on Quantum of the seas last year.

see photo

30 blankets for cool day.JPG

The blankets on Serenade were red plaid. At first, I thought a group had brought their own, but I realized that people all over had the same ones. ☺️

28 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Those are blue, not red.

Serenade....not QuantumReading helps. Photo quoted to SHOW blanket. And on Navigator, they were beige bed blankets. Not. That it matters. 😛 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Never saw any blankets on our Alaskan cruise. 

Well, I’m currently on the Ovation in NZ, but traveling all the way home to Seattle, with Alaska being last leg. I will make sure to check if they have them, and tell you if they’re blue or red.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2023 at 12:15 AM, crzndeb said:

Well, I’m currently on the Ovation in NZ, but traveling all the way home to Seattle, with Alaska being last leg. I will make sure to check if they have them, and tell you if they’re blue or red.

Might be since both ships get supplies perhaps from same place