New Menus- More than 7 days

By now we are all familiar with the new menus. But for people who have taken cruises that are longer than 7 days, are you seeing additional menus or repeats? I’ve also seen Asian night, USA night and Mediterranean night menus posted somewhere, but they may have been on cruises leaving from non-US ports. 

14 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

By now we are all familiar with the new menus. But for people who have taken cruises that are longer than 7 days, are you seeing additional menus or repeats? I’ve also seen Asian night, USA night and Mediterranean night menus posted somewhere, but they may have been on cruises leaving from non-US ports. 

On Anthem's 8 niter, they added a British night theme.

25 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

I think that was me. 10 day out of texas. We had the above and the UK night. I asked if anyone wanted more menus and no one spoke up, so I only posted the one. We didnt have repeats. 

44 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I think that was me. 10 day out of texas. We had the above and the UK night. I asked if anyone wanted more menus and no one spoke up, so I only posted the one. We didnt have repeats. 

Oh, Please post.  We’re u on the adventure of seas?  Curious as to days 8 & 9’s offerings.  Believe formal night should be the 9th? 

2 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

Oh, Please post.  We’re u on the adventure of seas?  Curious as to days 8 & 9’s offerings.  Believe formal night should be the 9th? 

No I was on the radiance. I didnt take more photos of the menus as no one was interested. 

USA night was the first time for that ship, so they are just adding the new nights. Hamburgers were good, too much bun. Went with safe. Unlike lunch where they put sauce on the bun and served soggy buns these had sauce on the side and nice toasted buns. 

I was pleasantly surprised with the meals. Crisp fried cod, not mushy like I've been served on other ships. I dont like italian so no surprise I didnt like anything that night. I think they also offered strip steak. All meals I had were good. Better than expected. Steak cooked right. 

• Like 1

I was just browsing on the app a few minutes ago and spotted another two new menus on the current Brilliance sailing (14 night Panama canal).

One is "A taste of Royal history" and the other is "A taste of the world".

23 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I was just browsing on the app a few minutes ago and spotted another two new menus on the current Brilliance sailing (14 night Panama canal).

What are some of the entrees and appetizers.

26 minutes ago, nelblu said:

What are some of the entrees and appetizers.

A taste of Royal history has:

Bay scallop gratin, vitello tonnato, French onion soup, Mediterranean spinach pie, caesar salads, and vegan potato soup;

Horseradish crusted fillet of Atlantic cod, Thai chicken breast, mojo-marinated pork chop, carved fillet of beef tenderloin, conchiglioni pasta, vegan vegetable fried rice  and chicken pathia;

Pecan pie a la mode, creme brulee, warm chocolate cake, red & white cheesecake, vegan chilled banana cocoa custard and the usual ice cream.

A taste of the world has:

Shrimp ceviche, roasted tomato soup, smoked salmon capacious, garden salad, baked potato and feta cheese,  and vegetable tempura;

Broiled Atlantic salmon,  chicken schnitzel, spaghetti bolognese, steak Diane, shrimp scampi linguine, vegan sweet and sour tofu, and butter chicken;

Summer fruit pavlova, coconut layer cake, Royal chocolate cake, caramel flan, vegan chocolate cherry tart, and ice cream.

These menus are being served on nights 7 and 11 respectively of the sailing in question.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

On our 10 day serenade we saw British night, but not Asian, USA or Mediterranean.  We had 2 nights each of Caribbean and 2 Mexican if I’m recalling correctly

That matches our recollections as well. Trying to remember if there was an Indian night on that cruise or if that was on Wonder.

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

That matches our recollections as well. Trying to remember if there was an Indian night on that cruise or if that was on Wonder.

I don’t remember an Indian night. I think I would remedy that because we wouldn’t even go to the MDR. I can’t eat that spicy food.  

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Those menus look interesting. We are doing a 28 night B2B WB/EB Panama Canal crossing on Serenade in November, and it is good that they have different menus each night. Now if they can solve the mystery of how to prepare all of those items properly...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We did a 12-night in March, on Enchantment.  I think only one menu was repeated.  All of our selections were good to excellent.

lovesthebeach2, we ate a lot of Indian food in both WJ and MDR, by choice.  It was not overly spicy at all.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

We did a 12-night in March, on Enchantment.  I think only one menu was repeated.  All of our selections were good to excellent.

lovesthebeach2, we ate a lot of Indian food in both WJ and MDR, by choice.  It was not overly spicy at all.

Thanks I’ll have to give it a try. 

2 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Is this in WJ? Do you know what it is? There were things I didn’t know what they were just based on the name. 

It is in the WJ, and it is an Indian desert made from grated carrots, coconut milk, golden raisins, cashews, and ghee

• Like 1