No-Show Socks

buckeye7

40 minutes ago, buckeye7 said:

Does anyone know of a brand of no-show socks that don’t slide down under your foot? Drives me crazy!! Thanks!

Don't remember the brand but do a Google search for ones with silicone strips on the top back of the heel.

• Like 1

If you Google it you will get a bunch of ads on Facebook for no show socks. 😆

I have both Nike and Merrell ones that I like. I think I like the Merrell ones more because of the moisture wicking. But the key feature they both have is a silicone strip in the ankle area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buckeye7 said:

Thanks so much all! I googled and lo and behold, I got FB ads! LOL! None of my current socks have the silicone strip and I think that was my problem!

That silicone strip makes a huge difference.  I didn’t even know they sold them without the strip….now I know to make sure it is there.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, RTR 21-0 said:

Just ordered and received three days ago Wander no show socks from Amazon and they are the 1st no show socks that haven’t slid down ever. Have stayed up while walking in and out of my sneaks! 

Those are the ones I wear also, work well

• Like 2

I have had luck with the socks I’ve bought at TJ Maxx. They both have had the silicone strip.

I’ve heard Bombas work well, but I know they are pricey so haven’t tried them yet. 

I’m going to check out the Wander brand. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, PandaBear62 said:

I have had luck with the socks I’ve bought at TJ Maxx. They both have had the silicone strip.

I’ve heard Bombas work well, but I know they are pricey so haven’t tried them yet. 

I’m going to check out the Wander brand. 

I’ve bought my Wander brand at TJMaxx

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

For my ballet flats I have a bunch by HUE that have the silicone strip in the back that stay up very well.  My Sperry ones w/o the strip do not and are aggravating, so I feel your pain.  I just ordered a pair of Cariuma sneakers and bought some socks with them.  They're so comfortable.  I wish I had time to order a few more pairs before we go but I don't.  I'm keeping my eyes open for some similar ones when I'm out shopping.  These have the silicone in the back too.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...