LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

Our attendant saw that DH was ready for another beer… he ran over and popped it open with his teeth. 💀 the whole situation… I should have had it on video. It was shocking… and DH’s face. 
Who does that?! Opens someone else’s beer with their teeth?? 

• Haha 17

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

And then he stopped cooking to do some sort of craft project.  😳 I’m sure it’s strictly medicinal. 

I went through the drive through the other day and they forgot my fries.  It's legal here but when I went to get the fries they got, regular door was locked so went to drive through door and there was this dude smoking a little.  I was a little bit shocked but still.

• Haha 2

Just now, cml4958 said:

I went through the drive through the other day and they forgot my fries.  It's legal here but when I went to get the fries they got, regular door was locked so went to drive through door and there was this dude smoking a little.  I was a little bit shocked but still.

When I’m Rome… I think?!

• Like 2

Just now, cml4958 said:

I partake so not an issue for me.  But you are in Rome so if it's offered, why not?

It’s not my thing but I’m totally for “you do you”. I even voted for medical and recreational in Oklahoma. I just get super hungry and go to sleep. Not productive at all. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Megan,  In one of your post earlier I believe you indicated you were a fan of gelato.  Would you please see if the Affogato is still being served at Cafe al Bacio?  I love my with a shot of Bailey's floated on top.  

• Like 1

Just now, DaKahuna said:

Megan,  In one of your post earlier I believe you indicated you were a fan of gelato.  Would you please see if the Affogato is still being served at Cafe al Bacio?  I love my with a shot of Bailey's floated on top.  

I said yesterday that I’m NOT a fan of gelato, but I will definitely check for you. 

• Like 2

very nice pics... thanks for sharing!

food looks good...

overall however, from the pics,  we think the beach and  facilities at Megans Bay  are much nicer.. Great restaurant, eating areas etc.. Maybe next time u can try it and compare!

due to the distance Coki was probably a better choice 

• Like 2