LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

Good morning CC! We are just 2 days away from take off for an amazing 6 night, repositioning cruise on the Celebrity Millie. We will leave EARLY Friday morning, flying to beautiful San Juan and board the ship Saturday from the PanAm pier calling on St. Thomas, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. Then making our way to Ft. Lauderdale. 
For those that don’t know me, I’m a long time cruiser, but this is our first Celebrity cruise. In January, we were aboard the Valiant Lady and in December, Carnival Panorama. We enjoy the drinks packages and beach days! Our kids are staying home this cruise, so let the fun begin. Looking forward to Journeying WonderFULL and all it entails. 
I hope you’ll join me on this new adventure! 

AA3B8F4E-B804-4682-A6F5-3CECCC6D317E.jpeg

93163B5B-0F31-483D-815E-3877DE68E865.jpeg

• Like 35

46 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I am looking forward to your review .. We will be boarding when you get off.  Hope to get some ideas from your review on things that we obsoletely need to do. 

I’ll definitely get ya ready… minus the packing part. I hate that. 😆

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to another fun trip with you! Thanks for taking the time to share!

We are 30+ days out for a Southeast Asia cruise on Oceania. Perhaps your review will encourage me to do one (although, not to your caliber, by any means 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today is all about sewing up loose ends. My kids had a mean stomach bug the last 4 days, so I definitely feel behind. I just finished my packing. Next, I’ll get some work stuff done, then pack the kids to go to my MILs. Spring is an incredibly busy time in sports for us, but their schedule doesn’t look too bad while we are gone. We leave after chaos and come back to melee. 

We are flying Spirit. 🙄 I blame the last cruise for that. We drunkenly applied for the Spirit credit card. 🤦🏼‍♀️ DFW to FLL, 5 hour layover, then onto San Juan. I had a hard time deciding where to stay in San Juan. We are branching out and staying closer to Condado. I had a friend in San Juan last week that let us know the umbrellas are back, so we may have to venture over to Old San Juan. We weren’t planning on it, but we will see how it goes. Raices is always tempting for dinner and would it even be a San Juan visit without a Barrachina pina colada?! So many choices. 

• Like 14

Just now, Travelicious said:

You'll like Celebrity.  I don't think they limit you to 15 drinks per day.  😆

Yes, DH suggested I might die. 🙄 But with bartender friends like mine on Carnival… 15 is just a suggestion at this point. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Just now, BigNance said:

I'm looking forward to another fun trip with you! Thanks for taking the time to share!

We are 30+ days out for a Southeast Asia cruise on Oceania. Perhaps your review will encourage me to do one (although, not to your caliber, by any means 😉

You should. That’s definitely a “to do” cruise for me. This year’s big cruise is Greece. 2024 looking like Italy and Spain. Maybe 2025 I’ll get to Asia. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, DH suggested I might die. 🙄 But with bartender friends like mine on Carnival… 15 is just a suggestion at this point. 😆

You will definitely enjoy Celebrity.  We've never sailed on an M-class ship but as I said earlier, will be boarding Millie the day you return. 

Two suggestions -- the Martini Bar - a must visit place on any Celebrity ship.  There is usually a performance by the bartenders around 8 PM nightly.  You will find it well attended.  Here is a sample from Millie's sister ship the Summit

It's a nice place to hang out at other times and you'll find that it tends to clear out as people leave for the early dinner seating.  

Other places cruisers have reported have a nice quite time is Cellar Masters and the Rendezvous Lounge.  We are planning to spend a lot of our time between those and the Retreat Lounge. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yaaay! I love your reviews.  Thanks for doing them and taking us on your fun trips.  We have been thinking of trying Celebrity, so I will follow your adventures closely to see your opinion.  Have fun! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning CC! We are just 2 days away from take off for an amazing 6 night, repositioning cruise on the Celebrity Millie. We will leave EARLY Friday morning, flying to beautiful San Juan and board the ship Saturday from the PanAm pier calling on St. Thomas, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. Then making our way to Ft. Lauderdale. 
For those that don’t know me, I’m a long time cruiser, but this is our first Celebrity cruise. In January, we were aboard the Valiant Lady and in December, Carnival Panorama. We enjoy the drinks packages and beach days! Our kids are staying home this cruise, so let the fun begin. Looking forward to Journeying WonderFULL and all it entails. 
I hope you’ll join me on this new adventure! 

AA3B8F4E-B804-4682-A6F5-3CECCC6D317E.jpeg

93163B5B-0F31-483D-815E-3877DE68E865.jpeg

Following!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Today is all about sewing up loose ends. My kids had a mean stomach bug the last 4 days, so I definitely feel behind. I just finished my packing. Next, I’ll get some work stuff done, then pack the kids to go to my MILs. Spring is an incredibly busy time in sports for us, but their schedule doesn’t look too bad while we are gone. We leave after chaos and come back to melee. 

We are flying Spirit. 🙄 I blame the last cruise for that. We drunkenly applied for the Spirit credit card. 🤦🏼‍♀️ DFW to FLL, 5 hour layover, then onto San Juan. I had a hard time deciding where to stay in San Juan. We are branching out and staying closer to Condado. I had a friend in San Juan last week that let us know the umbrellas are back, so we may have to venture over to Old San Juan. We weren’t planning on it, but we will see how it goes. Raices is always tempting for dinner and would it even be a San Juan visit without a Barrachina pina colada?! So many choices. 

Barrachina! LOVE LOVE those pina coladas they have! Already looking forward to going there in January!

• Like 2

We were on Millie in 2008 to Alaska. Loved it. Also one other cruise on her. We’ve just booked the spice route cruise in Feb 2024 on Millie. Looking forward to a renewed pleasurable experience on Millie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1