Drink package discounts

Going on Serenade Of The Seas in May.   What was the best discounted price for the drink package you all have seen?   I missed out on the 30% off discount and the Buy One get one 50% off. It's now listed at 20% off.  Our cruise is May 20. Does anyone know if they will offer the 30% off again before the cruise?  I

Thanks 

9 minutes ago, Flagirl46 said:

Going on Serenade Of The Seas in May.   What was the best discounted price for the drink package you all have seen?   I missed out on the 30% off discount and the Buy One get one 50% off. It's now listed at 20% off.  Our cruise is May 20. Does anyone know if they will offer the 30% off again before the cruise?  I

Thanks 

Maybe Cinco de Mayo... Mothers day.. best bet is to check every few days  

$72.99 per person per day, Going on Harmony in a week and a half and this price was available as of last week. Now it’s gone up to about $77. We got it at $72 several months ago and that’s the cheapest we’ve seen it. I believe that’s about 30% off of the onboard price.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Flagirl46 said:

Thank you.  We're going on a 5 day on a smaller ship, Serenade Of The Seas.   Right now it's 20% off making it $71.99 a day.  I'm mad at myself that didn't buy it when it was 30% off. 

Just be glad you don't have to deal with the Canadian exchange . 77$ , you're lookin at 105$ or so...

Fun

I completely disregard the % off.   Just focus on the daily amount.  Buy at a price you’re comfortable with and if it goes down you can re-buy at the better price and cancel for full refund of the first purchase all in the cruise planner (up to 2 days prior to sail date). No one can predict the “sales”.

Best i’ve got recently was $59.99 for Radiance in June.

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Flagirl46 said:

Thanks 

$54.99 for week 1 on Serenade, I think it was $59.99 for week 2 on Serenade in March. B1G1 half off is NOT the best deal. 

$72.99/day (US dollars) seems to be the most common "low" price, but you'll see some lower prices on some sailings. My 12-day Spectrum cruise has had a couple sales where the price is $54.99/day....but that's still a lot of money when you multiply it by 12.

Edited by ARandomTraveler
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Flagirl46 said:

I'm mad at myself that didn't buy it when it was 30% off. 

Welcome to CC.

Ignore the % off claims from RCI - as mentioned, only look at the actual price as the % off many times is from a made-up number.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

$72.99/day (US dollars) seems to be the most common "low" price, but you'll see some lower prices on some sailings. My 12-day Spectrum cruise has had a couple sales where the price is $54.99/day....but that's still a lot of money when you multiply it by 12.

I can attest to that completely. Sailed on Explorer of the Seas last September and going on Harmony this month.

It’s interesting there are some prices even lower (in the $50’s) for the deluxe beverage package (DBP). I don’t know for sure, but it would seem logical those particular cruises are not during higher demand times of the year.

37 minutes ago, buddyjones said:

I can attest to that completely. Sailed on Explorer of the Seas last September and going on Harmony this month.

It’s interesting there are some prices even lower (in the $50’s) for the deluxe beverage package (DBP). I don’t know for sure, but it would seem logical those particular cruises are not during higher demand times of the year.

I think it has more to do with them being longer cruises, or cruises on non-Caribbean routes. Mine is a very popular cruise that was mostly sold out 10 months in advance, but it's an Asian sailing which doesn't tend to have as many drinkers. 

• Like 1

Right now it is showing around 70 per person but says 50% off 2nd then says price refects discount.

does not make sense as the crossed out number is 95 per day   My math skills are bad 

53 minutes ago, ghc10 said:

Right now it is showing around 70 per person but says 50% off 2nd then says price refects discount.

does not make sense as the crossed out number is 95 per day   My math skills are bad 

70+70 = 140.  
95+47.5=142.5

Seems pretty close and you did say about.  So I’m assuming the math checks out.  

4 hours ago, gizbug said:

$72 per day is cheapest I’ve seen for Symphony during Thanksgiving 2023. Been tracking prices since first week of December 2022. Loosing hope it will ever get lower 

I sailed symphony thanksgiving week of 2022 and $72.99/day was the cheapest it ever got. I highly doubt it'll be any cheaper a year later.