Check in time

rozen

1 hour ago, Brehede said:

Thanks for the info that passports not required to select a time for check in on the app.  One of my son’s passports will expire during the cruise and I thought I would need all passports to choose a time. I am a few days after check-in opened and earliest available was 12, which is fine for us, hopefully lines won’t be too long. 

One question I have - on the app I selected a time for a “wellness check”, is that the same as a check-in time? 

Thanks

Deirdre 

Are you all US based?  I would be sure that none of the countries you are visiting require passports to have a 6 month buffer between the cruise & the expiration date.  Some do require this.

1 hour ago, Brehede said:

Thanks for the info that passports not required to select a time for check in on the app.  One of my son’s passports will expire during the cruise and I thought I would need all passports to choose a time. I am a few days after check-in opened and earliest available was 12, which is fine for us, hopefully lines won’t be too long. 

One question I have - on the app I selected a time for a “wellness check”, is that the same as a check-in time? 

Thanks

Deirdre 

Is that child going to use a birth certificate instead of their passport?

14 hours ago, Disneyland MBCruisers said:

We have booked four cabins for Alaska this summer. Does anyone know if we can check everyone in. Then only one person needs to been up at midnight. I know they need to add their own information to the check in.  Or does each cabin need to do there own check in at midnight?

Don't worry about checking in your entire party. As long as one of you has an early time, you can all check in at that time. I can't remember exactly where it is written but, somewhere in the fine print it says to arrive with your entire party at the scheduled time. As long as one of you has an early time, your entire party can arrive at that time.

All this arrival time stuff may be moot anyway. They aren't enforcing it at many departure ports.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JOVERNITE said:

We've not cruised RC in awhile.  Did I read correctly that you can get your arrival time by accessing on the app starting at 12am (port time) on the day of departure? Thanks.

No, you get your arrival time when check in is available, 45 days prior to your cruise.  Check in typically starts at midnight local time for the port of departure.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 3:33 AM, mcatmcat said:

check-in time is important, but they rarely look for your check-in time.

Just join the 1030 am group and say Hi to those waiting in the 11 am huge line.  

On our cruise earlier this month, we had the earliest check in time of 10:30.  There were 3 separate lines that formed with signage  for 10:30,  11:00 and 11:30 check in times. When the terminal doors opened and they began ushering people inside shortly before 10:30, they let all 3 lines in at the same time.  So, I don't know if they really care about your check in time...🙂