The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday April 22nd, 2023

StLouisCruisers

Today is Earth Day (U.S.), Girl Scout Leader Day, and National Jelly Bean Day

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Meal Suggestion for today - Ravioli with Snap Peas & Mushrooms
Drink of the Day - Tree Trimmer
Wine of the Day - Hanzell Pinot Noir Sonoma Valley 2019
Destination of the Day - Falmouth UK, England

Eurodam

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Mexico 08:00 - 15:00

Koningsdam

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Island 08:00 - 18:00

Nieuw Amsterdam

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 08:00 - 23:00

Nieuw Statendam

Barcelona, Spain 07:00 - 17:00

Noordam

Hilo, Hawaii 07:00 - 17:00

Oosterdam

Cartagena Spain, Murcia 08:00 - 16:00

Rotterdam

Copenhagen, Denmark 09:00 - 18:00

Volendam

Panama Canal

Zaandam

Boston, Massachusetts 08:00 - 19:00

Zuiderdam

Oslo, Norway 11:00 - 18:00

Eastern Hemisphere

Westerdam

At Sea destination Yokohama, Japan eta 4-24 

image.thumb.png.d9ffa6402e1dec456f60818f62c0ceb5.png

image.thumb.png.3a4bd79254bcac371412c0b9f7323841.png

Sandi for Rich

• Like 22
  • Thanks 10

Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for supplying today's daily reports and Daily for us.

It has been raining here for hours.

Today would have been my kind and lovely late mam's 93rd birthday.

3 good days.

I have sold jelly beans as well as other sugar and chocolate confectionery for over 35 years.

Funny but true quote.

Not sure about today's food.

Good wishes for improved health to all on our care list.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Graham.

Screenshot_20230422_100215.jpg

Screenshot_20230422_100255.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  I am sitting here at 60F and will see a high of 71 with a mix of sun, clouds, and possibly some rain drops.  Thank you Rich @richwmn for our Daily information and the fun fact in history.  I liked Barbara Walters and even watched her many years ago it seems like.  She would find today's "The View" program unrecognizable.  Anyway, I hope Rich is enjoying Oslo today.  What a beautiful city!

Today our days to honor are Earth Day, Girl Scout Leader Day, and National Jelly Bean Day.  Certainly we should all love planet Earth and treat it with respect.  Our Girl Scout Leaders do a lot of fine work helping girls challenge themselves as they grow up.  I was in Brownies only and DD was in Girl Scouts.  My big job with the troop was being in charge of the G.S. cookies which is a major job in itself.  Finally for my sugar fix we can enjoy jelly beans today.  Wish I had some now!

The quote sounds familiar and also just like what Zsa Zsa would say.  The Ravioli with snap peas and mushrooms is okay but I could eat it without the peas and mushrooms.  What an odd name for a drink - tree trimmer!  I bet the California pinot noir will go over well with the red wine drinkers.  Thanks to our Food and Beverage Department for their reports today.  Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard.

Thanks also to Eva @superoma who is handling the Care and Celebration lists while Vanessa @JazzyV is away.  First bon voyage today to Vanessa!  Hope you arrived safely in Fort Lauderdale and are ready to go!  I need to set up a reminder to watch her ship, Apex, leave.  Otherwise I tend to wander downstairs to nap in mid afternoon like I did yesterday.  Prayers for our Care list people, and also for Graham @grapau27 as he remembers his dear mam today on what would have been her birthday.  I hope all who are ill will be improving soon.  A salute to those on the Celebration list.  Have a happy day and smooth sailing to the cruisers.  And a big thanks to all who post here each day!

Our port today is the charming town of Falmouth, England.  We have seen it here twice before on Dec. 20, 2021 and May 11, 2022.  I've copied and pasted the links to those dates for your convenience.  Today my computer has been slow to wake up and is probably updating something so it's taken me three times as long to accomplish my tasks this morning.  But my photos will be added even with all the delay!  Hope you enjoy them!

On May 8, 2019 we enjoyed a little visit to Falmouth, England.  It was cloudy with a chance of rain but we had found if we took our Prinsendam umbrella (which was conveniently placed in the walk-in closet) the raindrops stayed away.  That's what happened this day, too.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2rNG1wTxFI22OpADYWmVu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787182

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgFzqHdJxC4Az4WNGdlLU1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787189

I was surprised to see an American flag on the dock.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLQhxHpR1giKXBH4rH4b_hq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787202

We walked downtown enjoying the scenes along the main street of town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJCeFQ8Ji0Xmz3eNIqo8GFV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787218

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIPflNKRZAQlaRa1MNQzKbT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794250

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKX059BRxbIACsvyJyMqz-O?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794253

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJCLU1wNHqYfQkumgwEoYPT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788892

According to the sign on the window, this shop had award-winning pasties  They looked good to me!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI8enN14iIP-6JrR8hkKu6r?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794260

At the far end of the street we came upon a lovely little wharf area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLdm5fCG7I8NDFPIWiSvr0k?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794263

Across the water was this view which I just loved.  The varying colors of green on the hillside, the large homes along the water, and all the beautiful sailboats made a very pleasing picture.  I used this photo as the cover of my Shutterfly photo book of this cruise.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLf9ApRElcJau3VLx7Z1sok?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794264

And here we have a local ferry!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKPrQRhDH4PGfLLEMQKpjBX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788933

Not so big, is it?  I wonder how far the ride was?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVID7B2-PkZqDcK6LPxwKf-T?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788939

We walked around a little further.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIzUuwvqaJap4bNYtmeYEZc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788968

I noticed this little fella had a band around his leg.  They're keeping track of seagulls?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9pkAv5irSonwLu09NqbT2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788984

We went up to this point in town and turned back towards our home away from home, the Prinsendam.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKXRNYXDq387ynRhUDV5Nh8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794279

Nearer the ship was this line of row homes, all of different colors.  They really caught your eye.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKS8XQ3x0wkjGuxTT3jkHt8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794286

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKi1-HpCcw-83W1pzt7UERE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794284

And a boat full of rowers00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIo-Lm-VpYOsrXQbf_T-BQ1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789036

Leaving port that evening we sailed by this manor.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJEEAquU5VGtP-0Qr9trEnA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789100

And this lighthouse.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLJvMCA1vJMc9T-jEQmQytM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789121

An enjoyable day was had by all!

In conclusion, go out and have a wonderful Saturday!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 9

12 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  I am sitting here at 60F and will see a high of 71 with a mix of sun, clouds, and possibly some rain drops.  Thank you Rich @richwmn for our Daily information and the fun fact in history.  I liked Barbara Walters and even watched her many years ago it seems like.  She would find today's "The View" program unrecognizable.  Anyway, I hope Rich is enjoying Oslo today.  What a beautiful city!

Today our days to honor are Earth Day, Girl Scout Leader Day, and National Jelly Bean Day.  Certainly we should all love planet Earth and treat it with respect.  Our Girl Scout Leaders do a lot of fine work helping girls challenge themselves as they grow up.  I was in Brownies only and DD was in Girl Scouts.  My big job with the troop was being in charge of the G.S. cookies which is a major job in itself.  Finally for my sugar fix we can enjoy jelly beans today.  Wish I had some now!

The quote sounds familiar and also just like what Zsa Zsa would say.  The Ravioli with snap peas and mushrooms is okay but I could eat it without the peas and mushrooms.  What an odd name for a drink - tree trimmer!  I bet the California pinot noir will go over well with the red wine drinkers.  Thanks to our Food and Beverage Department for their reports today.  Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope, and Ann @cat shepard.

Thanks also to Eva @superoma who is handling the Care and Celebration lists while Vanessa @JazzyV is away.  First bon voyage today to Vanessa!  Hope you arrived safely in Fort Lauderdale and are ready to go!  I need to set up a reminder to watch her ship, Apex, leave.  Otherwise I tend to wander downstairs to nap in mid afternoon like I did yesterday.  Prayers for our Care list people, and also for Graham @grapau27 as he remembers his dear mam today on what would have been her birthday.  I hope all who are ill will be improving soon.  A salute to those on the Celebration list.  Have a happy day and smooth sailing to the cruisers.  And a big thanks to all who post here each day!

Our port today is the charming town of Falmouth, England.  We have seen it here twice before on Dec. 20, 2021 and May 11, 2022.  I've copied and pasted the links to those dates for your convenience.  Today my computer has been slow to wake up and is probably updating something so it's taken me three times as long to accomplish my tasks this morning.  But my photos will be added even with all the delay!  Hope you enjoy them!

On May 8, 2019 we enjoyed a little visit to Falmouth, England.  It was cloudy with a chance of rain but we had found if we took our Prinsendam umbrella (which was conveniently placed in the walk-in closet) the raindrops stayed away.  That's what happened this day, too.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2rNG1wTxFI22OpADYWmVu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787182

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgFzqHdJxC4Az4WNGdlLU1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787189

I was surprised to see an American flag on the dock.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLQhxHpR1giKXBH4rH4b_hq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787202

We walked downtown enjoying the scenes along the main street of town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJCeFQ8Ji0Xmz3eNIqo8GFV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558787218

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIPflNKRZAQlaRa1MNQzKbT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794250

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKX059BRxbIACsvyJyMqz-O?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794253

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJCLU1wNHqYfQkumgwEoYPT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788892

According to the sign on the window, this shop had award-winning pasties  They looked good to me!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI8enN14iIP-6JrR8hkKu6r?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794260

At the far end of the street we came upon a lovely little wharf area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLdm5fCG7I8NDFPIWiSvr0k?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794263

Across the water was this view which I just loved.  The varying colors of green on the hillside, the large homes along the water, and all the beautiful sailboats made a very pleasing picture.  I used this photo as the cover of my Shutterfly photo book of this cruise.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLf9ApRElcJau3VLx7Z1sok?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794264

And here we have a local ferry!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKPrQRhDH4PGfLLEMQKpjBX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788933

Not so big, is it?  I wonder how far the ride was?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVID7B2-PkZqDcK6LPxwKf-T?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788939

We walked around a little further.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIzUuwvqaJap4bNYtmeYEZc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788968

I noticed this little fella had a band around his leg.  They're keeping track of seagulls?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9pkAv5irSonwLu09NqbT2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558788984

We went up to this point in town and turned back towards our home away from home, the Prinsendam.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKXRNYXDq387ynRhUDV5Nh8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794279

Nearer the ship was this line of row homes, all of different colors.  They really caught your eye.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKS8XQ3x0wkjGuxTT3jkHt8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794286

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKi1-HpCcw-83W1pzt7UERE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558794284

And a boat full of rowers00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIo-Lm-VpYOsrXQbf_T-BQ1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789036

Leaving port that evening we sailed by this manor.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJEEAquU5VGtP-0Qr9trEnA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789100

And this lighthouse.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLJvMCA1vJMc9T-jEQmQytM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1558789121

An enjoyable day was had by all!

In conclusion, go out and have a wonderful Saturday!

Interesting photos Sandi.

Thank you for posting them.

Graham.

• Like 12

Thank you Sandi @StLouisCruisers for the Daily and Fleet Report.

Nice collection of Days. i am all for protecting our precious planet.  Love jellybeans.  Was never a Girl Scout although I did want to join.

I love the quote.  it is funny and just what you would expect from Zsa Zsa.

I am up early this morning.  Just could not sleep last night.

Thanks in advance to Debbie, Dixie, Ann and Eva for their contributions to the Daily.

Prayers to all that need them.

Have a good day and God Bless,

Terri

• Like 28

Today is my birthday....and I get to celebrate it with my family again this year....!!

In 2019.....one of my son's brought this cake....besides looking great and being totally yummy....it was a big joke....😅

We have several Roth's bakeries here....but for years.....I would always drive miles across town to the best one... "the Good Roth's".....my son said they understood the part about having a Hawaii theme...but couldn't quite believe what else he wanted on that cake...LOL...😂

Hope everyone is well...and you are all enjoying the weekend....!!!!

Birthday cake from good Roth's - 2019.jpg

• Like 27
  • Haha 7

Good morning all,

Sunrise from the “holding area” as we await our canal pilots. The last I heard our time to enter first lock (Gaton) is 7:30 ish. (Have to confirm with FD). Excitement on deck is growing. 🙂

IMG_0483.thumb.jpeg.a23ac93218cad4ed0662368dd5f436e0.jpeg

IMG_0484.jpeg

Edited by TiogaCruiser
  • Like 32
  • Thanks 2

Good morning. Thanks to all for the Daily. It is 49 and rain is coming later today. Eva,  @superoma, I am so sorry that I gave you the wrong name yesterday. I have been making a lot of mistakes lately and don’t catch them in time.

We were at this port while on the Prinsendam and took the shuttle into the pretty town. DH and I found a place to have “Cream Tea” . It was a great place to walk around as one can see from Sandi’s pictures.

I used to love jelly beans but dental work has cured me of that. I salute Girl Scout leaders and wish we could do more to save our planet.

I have been up since two thirty due to oxygen compressor difficulties again. I am waiting to speak to a human at the company(24 hour service?) as all I could do was leave a message in the middle of the night. I have about three hours of oxygen in the backup tank.Adrenaline was going here!

I wish you all a very good day.

• Like 26

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily and Fleet Report.

Another cool, rainy spring day here.  Oh well, at least it isn't snowing.  With any luck, the sun will come out tomorrow, or the next day.

A good collection of days.  I saw students from a local school picking up trash in town, so much was revealed after the snow melted.  It's part of their observation of Earth Week, what great kids.   I wasn't a Girl Scout.  I like jelly beans.

Love the quote!

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing the recipe.

The drinks sounds good too, hope the wine is tasty.

Thanks for the pictures of today's port.

Prayers for everyone.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a wonderful Saturday.

• Like 27

Thank you Sandi & Rich for bringing us today’s R & D.  It looks to be another lovely day in the neighborhood.  

Thank you Eva @superoma for taking up the reins of the Cares & Celebrations lists.  Your first post was stellar. You may not have been happy with how it looked, but I only noticed how wonderful it was of you to step up. 

Yesterday was a bit crazy. My new fridge arrived in the early part of the time window. But when we turned the water line from my water purifying tank back on, we discovered a leak behind the wall. But luckily my plumber could fit me in yesterday afternoon, so all is now operating smoothly. Yeah!  Today I have a couple of yard projects and then this afternoon is our neighborhood block party. The weather should be great 🤞🏻.

8BFF34F8-3AC5-4626-AB7D-6D0BED4A6938.jpeg.723f7e68d0c0878256dceb0969486e84.jpeg

0E1649CC-B7EC-49D5-ADCA-38176A42A01B.jpeg.eec7a58b69f8c9d5327fbc655f05a096.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! @kazu Jacqui, so happy to read that you & Ivan are trying each other out. I hope it works out for both of you. 

Get well & stay well everyone!

Hanzell Sebella Pinot Noir Sonoma Valley 2019

Note: I tweaked the name of this wine a bit. This Sonoma Pinot Noir sounds great and reasonably priced. And I found several online distributors that ship to me with prices starting at $31.85.

Winemaker Notes

Gorgeous red fruit aromas of pomegranate, cherry and cranberry coalesce with herbal scents of sage and pipe tobacco, reminiscent of a briar patch. Plush and soft on entry, gaining energy and structure with fine, mouth-coating tannins on the mid-palate. The flavors of pomegranate, cola, orange peel and herbs are long and layered. Lovely to enjoy now, the 2019 Sebella Pinot Noir will gain in polish and complexity with mid-term cellaring.

WE94 Wine Enthusiast

Having spent nine months in new French oak, this wine offers a mix of bright acidity and crunchy red fruit. It uncovers white pepper, lavender and forest floor accents as it develops, yielding a wine that shows tremendous value for the quality. Editors’ Choice.

JS93 James Suckling

This shows notes of ripe red fruit, orange peel, dried herbs and flowers. Fresh and attractive fruit character. Juicy and succulent. Light and easy to drink.

V90 Vinous

Silky, translucent and beautifully lifted, the Sebella Pinot Noir is a gorgeous wine. Crushed flowers, sage, sweet red berry fruit and bright acids lend energy and vibrancy throughout. The Sebella is made from purchased fruit, but the style of the wine is very much in line with the estate. Best of all, this stellar Pinot is a terrific value. Best after 2022.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 5

Good Morning, thanks for the daily fleet report.  I’ll wait until @dfish shares pictures and recipes to decide, it sounds interesting.  If the weather cooperates I’ll do some yard work after a quick trip to the grocery store.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.png.83eb63c8a78322eb35ee98e5171ce368.png

• Like 24

Good morning everyone. Waiting for another storm tonight. The weather has been very scary lately. It was confirmed yesterday that Sam has pneumonia. He’s on antibiotics and resting at home. 
Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 11
  • Thanks 18

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Sandi.

Two wonderful days - earth day which is so important and girl scout leaders.  We wouldn’t have girl scouts without them.

LOL on the Zsa Zsa’s quote.  It sure does sound like something she would say 🙂 The meal sounds intriguing - I’ll wait for Debbie’s @dfishsuggestions.

We enjoyed our visit to Falmouth and like the others were also on the Prinsendam when we were there.

E6AC0406-17D3-4284-A56C-DAC407022B4E.jpeg.9f24f694900db85d878b84262f21cd92.jpeg

I think I am paying the price for the sedentary lifestyle I had to undergo due to the elbow and foot.  Talk about out of shape!  This sums it up:

17F9E876-76D0-416E-83AA-6C9EE6C379AD.jpeg.a86ab0a37b84d8ffbbec3e476df7b30f.jpeg

The elbow was NOT happy planting - I found a way though and got all the bare root plantings in.  It took much longer than usual so today will be the bulbs - somehow 😉 🤞 

Sue - @Rowsby Happy Birthday - so nice you can celebrate with family! I hope it is a wonderful one!

9722F8A0-C7EB-448C-86D7-FBA2F355139C.jpeg.7478385cc9fbe725728f39e87c143627.jpeg

@smitty34877Oh my on the oxygen!  I sure hope you can get help FAST!

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a toast 🥂 to those on the Celebratory list.

57BF478F-51D6-4E2E-800F-D94D02C3BB02.thumb.jpeg.650297900b9035c54fe0b956900f69d7.jpeg

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 9

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for the Fleet Report. In honor of Earth Day, I will be cleaning out garden beds. I happen to love Jellybeans. As a diabetic, they are not good for the diet. I do indulge though. The Jellybeans MUST be Brach's. I won't eat any others. 

My sister and I decided that we would cruise to Canada/New England again in 2025. 

Wishing all who are celebrating anything today a wonderful day. 

Keeping all who need prayers in my thoughts. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

• Like 23

care and celebration list

Roy recovering from pneumonia and working on getting stronger

Smitty34877’s DH’s GI surgery

Dobiemom’s sleeping issues

Grapau27 needing hip surgery for arthritis

Jodiesme1 mother and Her DH with Covid in Guatemala 

Too many shooting victims

Mamaofami’s dh with fluid on the lungs

Marshhawk’s dh with continuing nose issues 

Citizens of Ukraine

From the rotation:

NextOne needing valve surgery 

Former president jimmy Carter in Home hospice care

RMLincoln’s DH’s sensitivity to glaucoma meds

Marshhawk ‘s leg and feet cramps and copd

Scrapnana getting chemotherapy 

Luvteaching’s DH in rehab

Celebrations

Rafinmd’s good report from the Oncologist, Podiatrist and Pulmonologist

Marshhawk getting COPD med samples

Vict0riann’s week in Ireland

CruzinTerri celebrating that contractor is done and paid

Dobiemom’s good report from after surgery checkup 

New refrigerator for cat shepherd 

Oxygen crisis averted by tana’s aide

Grapau27 DM 93rd heavenly birthday

50th anniversary wishes to bennybear and her dh

Ger_77 good visit with friends

Good room assignment for HAL4NOW

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming cruises

Bon voyage jazzyv (celebrity apex)

1 Day for Lady Hudson (Anthem of the Seas 4/23 to 5/1)

8 days Lobsternight anniversary cruise and vow renewal (Nieuw Amsterdam 4/30 to 5/7)

Cruising

GTVCRUISER (NCL Jewel to 4/23), 

aliaschief & DWAliaschief (Eurodam to 4/28) 

Kplady (Grand Princess to 4/28), 

Sailingdutchy (Rotterdam to 4/29), 

Oceansaway17 (Vision of the Seas to 5/1)

St Pete Cruiser (Noordam to 5/2), 

TiogaCruiser (Volendam to 5/2), 

Overhead Fred’s Anniversary cruise (Rotterdam to 5/6), AV8rix (Volendam to 5/6), 

Dismomx5 (Volendam to 5/6), 

USN59-79 (Westerdam to 5/7), 

Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty, Richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam to 5/12), 

Sharon in AZ (Volendam to 5/17) at sea

Jazzyv cruise (celebrity apex) and vacation to 5/28

• Like 18
  • Thanks 14

Happy Earth Day!4353881D-2D47-41F7-BC24-43896C215204.jpeg.c1f646449b117816c375c18f45d42699.jpeg

I like Ravioli, snap peas and mushrooms it I never would have thought of combining them in one dish.  Thanks for all your cooking inspiration Debbie.

Thanks to all who regularly post pictures of the ports.  Sandi- I frequently see banded seagulls in Ocean City, MD.  There is one seagull that I can identify that migrates to near Quebec every season. They are banded for identification in order to study their movement and life history.

Wishing everyone the best weekend possible.

• Like 26