4-27-23 Thursday Weigh-In--Have You Lost Weight These Last Four Months?

Belle

Four/five days to May however you count

Can you count the pounds you lost ln these last four months

Or is it that you can count the pounds you gained

Or can you say I stayed the same

Whatever happen we know we can do better

Portion control, less carbs, really less sweets we ALL LOVE

Throw in exercise, that always helps and drinking our water

Know it's hard when we go on cruises off and on

Know we Can Do It--Just have to work at it everyday of the week

We will never give up even with our ups and downs---of course we want the Downs!

Izena - I can't imagine running across snakes on your walks - even if they are not dangerous!  I guess we all get used to nature in our own areas, but yikes!

Jan - so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law.  Glad your grandson conquered his fears onboard and you all had a great time!  Praying for your family.

Belle - love and appreciate your encouragement!

Today I weighed in 1.2 lbs less than last week.  I've lost 15 lbs in the past 90 days and have about 16 to go to meet my cruise weight goal with 64 days to do it.  Weather is finally getting nice enough to get out and walk again but meanwhile I've been doing yoga to get some exercise in.  My golf leagues start next week so that will help with moving as well. We have another birthday party on Saturday for one of our granddaughters but I plan to eat ahead of time and stick to water - wish me luck!!   

The problem with being retired is forgetting what day it is!!!  I will weigh tomorrow, but think that my 2.4# from the cruise is still hugging my body.  

It been a ok week here - I still have been having a piece of chocolate daily.  Need to get more active.  Did meet with my trainer yesterday and will see her again tomorrow.  My daughter and family are moving out of their apartment this weekend and have bought their first home.  They want to do some painting, etc before they move in - So starting Saturday we will have 4 extra people at our house for a week.  Perhaps I will lose some weight ... or I might end up cooking a lot.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Jan

Hi everyone see you all had a pretty good week even with a few events

thrown your way.

Mt--Good loss this week and you've been doing great trying to get to your goal.

Yes, walking playing golf will be exercise. Good luck at the birthday party.

Jan--Even if you still have cruise gain least you didn't gain more. One piece of

candy a day that is portion control. What might give you more trouble is four extra

people in the house--you might eat less or you could eat more. Stay strong.

Susan--Staying the same is better than a gain but having the food and drink at a

wedding, you did good but know you want to lose. Know you'll get more off by cruise

Izena--On her cruise, hoping she's having a good time.

Me--I stayed the same I'm the same weight i was before the 40 day cruise. But

I think I lost some weight to get there. Didn't weigh last week. Just happy it said

stayed the same. Trying to eat only 1 or 2 meals a day, don't need 3.

My rooms got painted and some other things got done while I was gone but not the floors yet.

So, furniture is stacked in living and dining rooms and other stuff in boxes all over the house.

Why? Don't want to put furniture back and then have to move again to do the floors

and then put them back again. Do have few things in table, chairs in kitchen, chair, TV in 

family room for now. Plus, I don't want everything put back especially pictures and all nick knacks.

So, living in house is fine. Hope to get floors put in, in June when I'm gone. Have to pick out

in May after my cruise. Hope they have more selections than before and have them in stock.

What I dread is after floors are in, I have to go through everything and decide what I want to keep.

I'm really enjoying the kitchen; family rooms empty and the living room when it was.

So, thinking less it is.

Have a good weekend everyone, come in and talk. Like to hear how everyone is doing.

• Like 1

Weighed myself this morning and found my cruise weight was gone - So, now I am the same that I have been all year.  I really need to get motivated.

Good luck both Belle & Susan on home remodeling/repairs.  There are some things I would love to get done at my house, but not sure if I can live through the mess!!!!  Jan

• Like 1

Belle - thanks for good week start.   You sure have a lot going on at your house.  I’ve moved13.  I purged while packing,  

MT your doing great.  Weather is warming up your way so can get in some good walks.

Jan how exciting having your daughter stay.  Great your down.  

Susan wow you also have a lot going on. Staying same great.

I got to Seattle yesterday. Flight was full - I swear seats are getting smaller / also a new bathroom  in front of economy-so smalll I barely fit.

im still trying to get eating back in control - hopefully the cruise will help (no candy on cruise). 

Yesterday walked from Hotel to Pike Place.  5 short blocks.  Lots of businesses closed .  Lots of street characters- never felt unsafe.   Will probably take a walk before cruise.  check out of room by 11 - cruise has a hospitality  room at the hotel and will take us to ship at 3:30.  Starting  to get excited.  

Susan--sorry about flooring in bathrooms. I too have problem with a corner part

of the family room floor that will have to be fixed to. Always something.

In a bathroom got new vanity and toilet didn't touch the floor. That was done years ago, thank goodness. Staying the way for now!😄

Can't believe having 2 bedrooms down to studs. Have you waited long for floors?

Hope I don't when I find what I want. Think you like me, hard to get things done when we're

cruising often.  Good Luck!

Jan--That's great you right now have no gains for the year, 4 months. Know want to

lose but but staying the same is always better then gaining. You can lose, having a

trainer will help. Didn't you lose last time you had one?

Yes, it is a mess getting things done in the house, but wish would of done it sooner but

like cruising better!😄 I'm lucky in some ways that having some done while I'm gone

and not living through some of it. Worst will be after like I said.

Izena--On your cruise now hoping you have nice weather and do all the things you

want to do. Surprise you had to wait so long to board, least nice you had a room to wait in.

Great in walking while you were there. The market is something.

Airplanes are like cruises in many ways. Adding more seats to get more passengers, so seats

smaller, bathrooms too. Ships make more cabins, so smaller rooms and balconies.

Have a good weekend. I need to do some work in house and also get stuff ready for

cruise, only 10 days but still need things. Just have to decide what. I know such a problem.

Hello from me on this Sunday afternoon. Been a lazy Sunday which

is stupid because I have so much to do.

Been eating pretty good, no gain but no lost since Thursday. Still have a

week before cruise.

Are you all having a relaxing day or are you busy doing fun things or doing

some work?

Whatever you're doing hope your Sunday was nice or is nice (depends what day reading this)