OBC Breakdown

LisaLeone

Hello! My mother, sister, and I are sailing on 5/25. Our TA gave us a generous amount of room credit. In addition, we each have some individual obc from our credit cards. At one point, I was able to see the breakdown but now it is no where to be be found. Captain's club was unable to help me.

Does anyone have any idea where this info is located? It's something I would like to have a copy of prior to boarding. Thank you for any help you can give!

Ask your TA how much they gave.  Then look at your booking and subtract out.  The rest will be non refundable.

or go to the booking on the website and you will see the total amount of OBC so subtract out the TA’s part to get to the non refundable.

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

Ask your TA how much they gave.  Then look at your booking and subtract out.  The rest will be non refundable.

or go to the booking on the website and you will see the total amount of OBC so subtract out the TA’s part to get to the non refundable.

Thank you...there are three different passenger accounts in the same cabin which makes it a bit confusing. I know the amount we were given by our TA.

To clarify my question, is there a place online where we can view the breakdown rather than the total amount?

22 minutes ago, LisaLeone said:

Thank you...there are three different passenger accounts in the same cabin which makes it a bit confusing. I know the amount we were given by our TA.

To clarify my question, is there a place online where we can view the breakdown rather than the total amount?

Not until you board the ship and look at each individual cruiser’s accounts.  Any OBC I receive from my TA has not been visible at all until we have boarded the cruise.  Some has reported that it may take up to two days for any TA OBC to show in their accounts.  We have been fortunate that ours has been there the day we board.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, LisaLeone said:

No there isn’t, AFAIK

Once you are on board, if you don’t like the way that the monies were distributed you can transfer them from one passenger to another.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Thanks 1

As others have said.   When you choose to use a Travel Agent they have control of your booking.   They will be the only one that can give you a breakdown as Celebrity will not see your RF refundable until you board.   They also don't see how your agent allocated it.

Mine does a really good job of breaking it down in the comment section of their invoice to me even though all payments are processed by Celebrity.

I often ask for him to send me a copy of Celebrity's Booking that is broken down in detail and then I create a spreadsheet showing the breakdown from Celebrity and a column for Agent OBC.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

So you can't see OBC from the cruise line on your booking online either?

I can but I don’t see a breakdown between TA obc and CC obc. Because there are three of us, it’s a bit muddled. I’ll have copies of everything and I’m sure it will be sorted out on board.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

OBC from Celebrity will show if you go into the Cruise Planner.  

Is this on the app or the website?  I can't find a Cruise Planner on the website at all.  I assumed it would be under manage reservation, but don't see anything about payment or OBC anywhere.  Can you be more specific?  Does it only show up after final payment or something?