Promised a guaranteed balcony with 0% obstruction but given a obstructed view. Sailing in less than 25 days (Any tips)?

When Q class debuted there was a lot of discussion on these boards about obstructed cabins.  Some are only minimally obstructed while the view from others is significantly compromised.   A couple of folks created and posted deck plans showing the level of obstruction for each cabin on deck 6.  Not sure if these still work for newer Q class ships but worth a search.  Otherwise as others recommend pictures of many cabins are available through google.  

2 hours ago, Rmar2023 said:

Who would accept you and your spouse being separated on different flights flying internationally from Rome to Miami for 14+ Hours

I've actually known several couples who always fly separately so if something happens their kids aren't left orphaned.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I've actually known several couples who always fly separately so if something happens their kids aren't left orphaned.

When our kids were young, my husband and I did this very thing when we would travel back and forth to PIT from ATL.  Fortunately, there are flights out of ATL about every hour so we would space our flights out by an hour and wait for each other on the other end.  People called me paranoid...and maybe it was but stuff happens.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Understood. However I am traveling with 4 people. each of the 4 of us went from flying together on the same flights to be on separate flights leaving hours after one another on 4 diff flights. Different arrivals from 7pm to 8am the next day.  Not the end of the world, but it becomes more burdensome figuring out logistics. Just having terrible luck with this. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Why does the invoice only state GTY instead of GTY XB, YO,  or Z.

Guest invoices are different if booked direct vs booking through a TA.  Through a TA they list gty category, through Royal they don't. 

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Guest invoices are different if booked direct vs booking through a TA.  Through a TA they list gty category, through Royal they don't. 

I recently booked a gty balcony while on Harmony at Next Cruise for Wonder next Feb, and while the invoice didn't indicate XB, the agent's screen showed.