Carnival Quest on the Legend?

I cannot advise on the Legend. Quest was on the Pride in January and not on the Celebration. Lee Mason told me he did not see the Celebration getting Quest as they do not have a sufficient venue that is both large enough and private enough for the event. Hard to accept that answer since they are holding Quest in much smaller venues on other ships. 

Celebration has "Adult Game Night" and sadly I heard people calling this Quest. One person was commenting that this was silly and she did not know what the big deal was about Quest. Unfortunately, she did not see Quest as this event was very different that Quest. Adult game night was boring trivia questions with a sexual theme. 

• Like 1

Was on the Legend in April.-the cruise director announced adult game night and specifically said this was previously known as the Quest.. It took place in the comedy lounge. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and missed it, so no verification on how similar it was to the old Quest. 

• Like 1

Th

3 hours ago, asalligo said:

I cannot advise on the Legend. Quest was on the Pride in January and not on the Celebration. Lee Mason told me he did not see the Celebration getting Quest as they do not have a sufficient venue that is both large enough and private enough for the event. Hard to accept that answer since they are holding Quest in much smaller venues on other ships. 

Celebration has "Adult Game Night" and sadly I heard people calling this Quest. One person was commenting that this was silly and she did not know what the big deal was about Quest. Unfortunately, she did not see Quest as this event was very different that Quest. Adult game night was boring trivia questions with a sexual theme. 

30 minutes ago, xyzcruiser said:

Was on the Legend in April.-the cruise director announced adult game night and specifically said this was previously known as the Quest.. It took place in the comedy lounge. Unfortunately, I fell asleep and missed it, so no verification on how similar it was to the old Quest. 

Thank you guys for the responses! We only got to experience Quest one time before Covid and we had soooo much fun. Was looking forward to experiencing it again but sounds like they changed it. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Was on Legend twice in past year -  on New Years Eve and also in early April.

They definitely had Quest both times.

I was on Magic in August 2022 and they had a quest game.

I was on Miracle in June and it was also available.

So definitely on my last 4 cruises.

• 2 weeks later...

We've done Quest twice.  Once in 2019 and again last month on the Glory.  It is indeed the same type of Quest as pre-Covid.   Have also done that Adult Game night twice ... not going back.   Its just adult themed trivia.   But Quest .... well, if ya know, ya know! 

If the OP hasn't sailed yet, I can tell you, that... YES! Quest was on the Legend this past week. Cam was the CD and did a very good job with the show. Very close to the old style Quest. AND... you know the rules... That's all I can say.