TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

7 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I would like to see the person's face that goes eventually goes to pick them up to deliver them and they are gone haha.

You need to milk this! You might not have bought clothing but you should get reimbursed for you Uber and at least your time/inconvenience! 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, soccermom4 said:

Hopefully some of your fellow cruisers without bags will take the same initiative and find theirs....just sitting there...waiting for them...Hurray for you!  Enjoy your cruise (and your clean clothes)!

But they might not have AirTags! I will definitely be using those in the future! Ever time!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Thenagers said:

You need to milk this! You might not have bought clothing but you should get reimbursed for you Uber and at least your time/inconvenience! 

oh we saved everything!

• Like 7

Shower just gave me life. Like coming out of the womb all over again. Deodorant. Cologne. Clean clothes. Pure bliss.

THAT SAID….. part of me wonders…. 15 travel nights to go…. That shirt… those shorts…. What if…

IMG_0293.jpeg.6abdb7017c1f29a6fba7e85d730e1f38.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

49 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

They were just….. sitting there. In baggage claim. Out in the open. We just…. Took them. We didn’t talk to anyone. Just walked in and out 

IMG_0284.thumb.jpeg.87d3cf4e06b08abe9bf02a15d6330299.jpeg

IMG_0285.thumb.jpeg.249ec33b83a36c95502be45b06e6ea6f.jpeg

Wow! Unbelievable, glad you went and got them. Now you both can change, relax and have a cocktail. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Is B going to chime in?  Love to hear her POV as well😃

It’s always a tough sell getting @HelloItsMeBon the board, but I think our odds got better now that her stress level will drop for the first time since we arrived at DFW two days ago

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I would like to see the person's face that goes eventually goes to pick them up to deliver them and they are gone haha.

That is what I was thinking!  See how long BA scrambles to solve your missing not really missing luggage.

• Like 1

This 2.50 Euro Pepsi Max out of the minibar is my big extravagance of the evening. We’re gonna stay in, feel excessively clean, go to bed early…. Tomorrow we don’t board til noon-thirty or so, so we can get some rest, I’m gonna take B to that breakfast spread here at the hotel restaurant, and we’ll reserve an Uber to head to the pier from there. Muy Bueno!!

IMG_0295.thumb.jpeg.8dafa84a290d002b1e8ad40291bca089.jpeg

• Like 20

5 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

Fingers and toes crossed that you get luggage delivered today! We're all on the edge of our seats trying to WILL your luggage to Barcelona. 

B's head okay today? Those sangria headaches can be intense. 😧

Thankfully I was ok after waking up at damn near 2 PM! I was on a good one last night. 😬🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

21 hours ago, vswan said:

LOL, I am loving this review. I am sorry your luggage is still in London, but you can buy a European swimsuit, some extra underwear and you will be good to go. I just looked at the pizza picture and laughed out loud. I have great respect for MelB and how she has handled all of this. Hope she enjoys clothes shopping with a hangover.

Thank you for appreciating my antics! 😂😂😂

• Like 6

22 hours ago, StephPS79 said:

As she should be!  Also, I think I love her, in a purely platonic, wish-we-were-sisters way

Aw! How sweet! Hope we get the chance to party together someday! 💃🏻🎉🤗

22 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I can tell B had had it when she casually folds the pizza in half 

IMG_0183.thumb.jpeg.e9c965bef28fa3e2581b826e508b1493.jpeg

oh god she just dropped her phone across the floor 

Sorry not sorry for party rockin’. Also, this just makes sense, and I’m kind of disappointed in my sober self for not thinking of the pizza taco. #Efficiency 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5