TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

1 minute ago, Eli_6 said:

What I really want to know now is when we sat on the runway for two hours while they "loaded" the luggage, whose luggage did they load???

The luggage for those who did carryon only…

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

Thank you for appreciating my antics! 😂😂😂

You deserved every bit of fun you had last night! After I had two flight cancellations and was finally on the plane to San Diego for my cruise in April, I got a double vodka OJ...at 6:07am. The people next to me were judging but IDGAF! So happy y'all finally got your suitcases! 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HelloItsMeB said:

I’m quite thankful that I don’t have to wear this beautiful ensemble for the duration of our journey! 😅🙌🏻👏🏻

IMG_0238.jpeg

That's a classic travel outfit!  I wore my black pants a number of times with different tops when we traveled in Amsterdam and Paris last summer.  Great choice!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

You deserved every bit of fun you had last night! After I had two flight cancellations and was finally on the plane to San Diego for my cruise in April, I got a double vodka OJ...at 6:07am. The people next to me were judging but IDGAF! So happy y'all finally got your suitcases! 

Hell yeah! I like your style! ‼️‼️ #PartyOn

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

That's a classic travel outfit!  I wore my black pants a number of times with different tops when we traveled in Amsterdam and Paris last summer.  Great choice!

Thank you! It was def very comfy! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

No one should ever judge drinking at the airport, at any time.  We all know it's a lawless land, and people are fighting battles out there!

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

No one should ever judge drinking at the airport, at any time.  We all know it's a lawless land, and people are fighting battles out there!

for a place full of rules, we all know the airport has no rules 

IMG_0300.gif.d451e86328238e6731b9eea7a9b125ea.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

Yes, lawless is one hundred percent the best way to describe it! 😂😂

24 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

1000% agree! It took Delta 4 hours to find my bag, I went to a shady hotel by the Detroit airport (hooker walked out when I walked in and the front desk was behind bulletproof glass...) that Delta arranged for me. All I wanted was a shower, but it was freaking disassembled with exposed pipe in the wall. I touched as little as possible, charge my phone, and left for the airport at 3am. I earned that 6am drink!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

1000% agree! It took Delta 4 hours to find my bag, I went to a shady hotel by the Detroit airport (hooker walked out when I walked in and the front desk was behind bulletproof glass...) that Delta arranged for me. All I wanted was a shower, but it was freaking disassembled with exposed pipe in the wall. I touched as little as possible, charge my phone, and left for the airport at 3am. I earned that 6am drink!

Similar to our layover in Dallas, not quite as shady but not great. Got there at 11pm and left for airport at 3:30 for a 5:00am flight to Miami. You bet we ordered vodka and oj. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, stinkyenglishteacher said:

Spoken like a true secondary teacher. I haven’t said that number in years. Always like, “Turn to the page just before 70…”

I had to take a sixth grade boy to the hall once and told him that if he ever laughed and called out that number again, it had better be the answer to the current math problem under discussion. He never did!

• Haha 3