Emerald princess food

wcflats

1 hour ago, wcflats said:

Where to get caviar and lobster 🦞 on emerald?

Sometimes there is appetizer that includes a little bit of caviar, but I never liked it.  I don't think it was the expensive stuff.  I do not remember the name of the appetizer.  Menus are pretty much the same fleet wide, so the Emerald will have what every other ship has.

15 hours ago, wcflats said:

Ok thanks just wondering if there’s any other options available for getting that.

Hit up a gourmet food store while in port.  Seriously.  Definitely your best option.  That is what we do when we want some nice cheeses to nibble on with afternoon wine.  The stuff on board is like rubber.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaycruising said:

Emerald doesn't have the dining to provide or order that, you can order a lobster tail any night in the MDR for an extra charge

$19 extra charge.  Well worth it.  The extra charge lobster is much better than what is provided when lobster is on the main menu.  My wife had this extra charge lobster three times this month.

The extra charge steak is also worth it, in my opinion.  But then, if you are both upgrading, you might consider Crown Grill!