Belle

Get out of bed

Go to bathroom

Don't eat or drink

Now just get on the scale

It will tell you---up or down

I'm back, can't sleep, came home and got sick, still not 100%

Almost forgot post but since I'm up now

Will talk later Warm hugs to you all  (you can't get sick, internet hug😊)

Welcome back Belle!  Sorry you're under the weather and hope you feel better soon!

I did just as you said, up - bathroom - scale, and I'm happy to report that I'm down 1.8 lbs from my pervious low and .4 from entering the next decade!  I'm just over 20 lbs down since mid Feb.  5.4 lbs more needed to reach my cruise weight goal.  We're 37 days out and couldn't be more excited 😄 !!  Wishing everyone a happy weigh-in!

Everyone seems to be doing well weight wise!!!  

So sorry Belle that you aren't feeling well --- hugs to you and I hope you are soon on the mend.

I did not heed the advise - forgot to weigh before food, so hopefully I will weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck to all.  Jan

• Like 1

Forgot to post...sorry.  Welcome back Belle!  Hope you are feeling better.  Had my new doctor appt. Wednesday.   Blood work was good as were vital signs.  Said he would see me back in a year unless I need him.  That's the kind of news I like to hear.  

MTNest93 that was a great loss!  This week I remained the same.  Next week we will be keeping the 2 year old Grandson for a week.  I surly will be down after that.  We have until August before another cruise.  I am so ready!  I can just now starting to tell just a little improvement on the tightness of my "cruise clothes".

Until later, everyone have a good Memorial Day!  Remember what we are celebrating....Susan

• Like 2

Belle - Hope you are feeling better today.  

I finally weighed myself and I am the same as I was the week before.  I'll take it ... just glad there was no gain.

Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend.  Jan

MTnest  wow you are doing great.  How exciting to be so close to your goal.

JAN same is better than a gain. How is DH - is his pain better.

FRANK the same is good.  

SUSAN  you’ll definitely lose with grandma duty.

BELLE thanks for starting the thread. I hope you are feeling better.

im still out of commission.  The CT SCAN shows abnormalities of C6-C7.  Have to have an MRI which is  scheduled for JUN 4.  Then can see a neurologist which will be another week.  No prescriptions  for pain , sleep in recliner and walking 1-2 miles daily.  I’m depressed so not weighing  - seeing the gain will make me feel like a failure.  

MY PLAN   focus on a positive attitude.  Do worry about what I don’t know.   Eat healthy.

• Like 1