Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

15 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s true. That was likely before the haircut. We got in late at night. They probably kept us up until 1 or 2 in the morning. Then we got to sleep a few hours.  So we definitely showed the next day before we got haircuts. Then for us our second haircut was just the sides and back we got to grow it out on top.

Lucky.  They kept giving us the nearly-shaved head throughout basic training.  I heard the folks who went to AIT finally got to get the haircut you're describing.  I went from basic directly to OCS and the super-short hair was still a requirement. 🤪

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Pretty sure @IntrepidFromDCand @Saint Gregare the same person 🙄...

I mean has anyone ever seen them in the same room at the same time? 

Clark Kent/Superman all over again! 

I think you both were in the italian restaurant at the same time. ..something is up. Hes looking for your monkey?

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

8 hours ago, mkcurran said:

If she's gone through the process for naturalization, yes. 

From the uscis website:

-Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a lawful permanent resident after meeting the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

-Acquisition of citizenship is obtained through U.S. citizenship parents either at birth or after birth, but before the age of 18.

Naturalization is what you apply for when you aren't born with rights to U.S. citizenship or are over 18. 

Back to Saint Greg now. Great review so far!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, carohs said:

From the uscis website:

-Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a lawful permanent resident after meeting the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

-Acquisition of citizenship is obtained through U.S. citizenship parents either at birth or after birth, but before the age of 18.

Naturalization is what you apply for when you aren't born with rights to U.S. citizenship or are over 18. 

Been there done that. Got the paper. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I just know Magic didn’t have those news channels and sky sports in February. 

This is what I had Feb 11-18

IMG_3271.thumb.jpeg.4a05229bb6a52124d775238cdfd87493.jpeg

Must be the same then. I was just sure with all the channels available as I last cruised on Carnival many yrs ago when there was like two real tv channels which were news and maybe a movie one and the rest were ship channels. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carohs said:

From the uscis website:

Yep! Naturalization and dual citizenship are different things though at times related.

I have dual citizenship with no naturalization involved and at one time had three potential citizenships. I was born in Venezuela and they consider native born persons to be citizens no matter what. Then my father was British and my mother American.

And then there are countries where you can buy citizenship:

https://www.businessinsider.com/countries-buy-citizenship-golden-passport-countries-list-2022-8?op=1

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Stallion said:

I think Greg is getting OLD-not getting his usual count to 15 and the infamous Walk of Shame

Yeah I’m not sure what I had yesterday. They didn’t give me a receipt in the restaurant they just have you tip and sign on an iPhone. It was definitely double digits. Teens. Embarkation day had no chance as late as I boarded. But it’s a 15 day cruise and I’m not looking to kill myself. So far I was ready to go home on day 8 of both of my 8 day cruises I’m hoping that isn’t the case in this one.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, 4hunters said:

Hey, even the best need to sleep from time to time. 🤫

Yeah I’ve actually been going to sleep at 1am even though it probably doesn’t seem like it. I’m already one shot in today and y’all are all asleep.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6
  • Haha 14

7 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I think you both were in the italian restaurant at the same time. ..something is up. Hes looking for your monkey?

I don’t think so. I got in a few mins after their last reservations time. When I left the emerils were the only ones left in the restaurant. Surely he would’ve seen emeril. He was by the entrance facing the entire restaurant.

I can’t speak for him but I’m really not walking around looking for cc faces. And he doesn’t even know mine l.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 12

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I’ve actually been going to sleep at 1am even though it probably doesn’t seem like it. I’m already one shot in today and y’all are all asleep.

IMG_3491.jpeg

IMG_3492.jpeg

IMG_3493.jpeg

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think so. I got in a few mins after their last reservations time. When I left the emerils were the only ones left in the restaurant. Surely he would’ve seen emeril. He was by the entrance facing the entire restaurant.

I can’t speak for him but I’m really not walking around looking for cc faces. And he doesn’t even know mine l.

I was just joining in the general kidding to be honest. All the you two must be the same person showing pictures of the same places. I know from reading you arent the same. Different style and personality. I have a 14 day on carnival coming up I booked for the ports. I hope too I dont get tired of the dinner food. I cruise to eat, and visit the ports. I'm not social. Food is important to me.

• Like 8

On 5/30/2023 at 4:06 AM, Saint Greg said:

I went by Java Blue for a mocha. What they have going here is two lines. One on each side. And they got up to four workers here.

IMG_3279.jpeg

IMG_3280.jpeg

Is she completely full, did they announce or did you see any states?

• Like 3