Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

While I was over there I got to meet a former president with whom I share a birthday.

That was the hint. That was the whole reason for that whole post. And the first day post which set up this one. I’ve posted the picture on a couple of reviews. All you had to do was read my blathering, remember the president, and wonder when Greg’s birthday is. I intended to give you a full day but you got half a day and you all failed. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7bb9h23q3xopj1hp692

• Haha 23

30 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

While I was over there I got to meet a former president with whom I share a birthday.

When I read this, I actually thought you were purposely being vague to keep your birth date private. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Happy Birthday! Guess next time you give a clue for something you will have to dumb it down since no one caught it lol.

Your port day yesterday was great, you got to see some interesting things. I have been to San Juan twice and still haven't got to visit the forts booooo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Nope. That’s what I’m hoping for one day.

I took my daughter to Vegas for her 21st. I wanted to go to Hell's Kitchen so bad but she eats like a 5 year old and there was no way I was spending that kind of money for her to not eat anything 😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

When I read this, I actually thought you were purposely being vague to keep your birth date private. 🤷🏼‍♀️

You just had to put that hint with this picture which I know was posted on two different reviews. I embarked in New Orleans on the day of his funeral. Then there was another one more recent.

IMG_8643.jpeg

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, Megan_Strick said:

So will the Costa funnel always stay or will the eventually change it?

MarQ said there are a couple of changes scheduled for the dry dock in 2026 but for the most part this is the carnival fun with Italian flare. I would say it’s here until at least 2026 but probably after that as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Mommapadraig said:

I actually stumbled across your birthday on cruise critic. I didn’t know they posted that. You can thank your friend Sid_9169 for my find. I’m on an iPad and was scrolling down to where he usually posts and went too far and saw it. 

I didn’t either 

• Like 2

On 5/30/2023 at 1:41 AM, Saint Greg said:

I think the dispenser is dispensing shampoo. It’s not blue like their shower gel. I wonder if they went to one of those things you can allegedly use for both? I dont buy into that stuff.

Although I did do it that way my first few weeks in the military. We would all get in a shower that had like 5 or 6 shower heads. You’d get 5 seconds under each head and they’d scream rotate! So you had 25-30 seconds to shower and wash your hair. I quickly realized I didn’t have time for both shower gel and shampoo. So I started washing my hair with shower gel.

It's a cheap version of the 2n1 body wash/shampoo.  Not much of a scent.  It's great for my husband with no hair.  Me on the other hand would need to use half a bottle of conditioner to get it out of mine lol

Saint Greg, Happy Birthday and thank you for taking us along on your first TA. Now that the “sea days” are behind you how do you feel about them, enjoyable, slow, draggy?Would you consider another TA? Am going to miss your daily posts and pictures, much fun!

• Like 4