Arvia Pre-Booking Dining and Entertainment

bee-ess

1 hour ago, Megabear2 said:

In answer to your four questions:

No, no, no and no.

As you seem to love to leap into every topic and tell everyone else they're doing it wrong I think we are all fully aware of your hyperactivity issues now ICF!! 

Someone "highly recommended" to me how to chill out on the cruise?

I replied how I already chill out?

Don't think I need to chill out any more than I already do?

A also sleep 8 hours each night as well! Lol

I think most passengers would get to the theatre or show lounge a little early so that they could get a nice seat, the one of their choosing, relax and order a drink. We would have a chat with the bar waiters, or fellow passengers. That's what works for us anyway.

You show respect to the staff and theatre production, plus other passengers, by trying to make sure you are there on time and settled in your seats. Just like you would do on land surely?

I'm certainly not feeling like I am queuing sat down.

Asking if people take their knitting with them whilst they wait a short time for the show to start is truly baffling.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, CarlaMarie said:

I think most passengers would get to the theatre or show lounge a little early so that they could get a nice seat, the one of their choosing, relax and order a drink.

You order drinks in the theatre?

Totally agree with you if its a bar  with show where there are waiters ?

Never seen any waiters in the theatre? Maybe it's because I dont get  there early?

I also don't arrive late at the theatre or cause anyone any problems. I arrive before the lights go down and sit down without bothering anybody

Will actively avoid walking past anybody by going in from the sides as well

I have taken drinks into the theatre with me

Edited by Interestedcruisefan

1 minute ago, SeaJane said:

Ventura has small tables that fold out of the arms of the seats.

Sorry never been on Ventura because something happened a few years ago that stopped us going on her.

21 hours ago, Interestedcruisefan said:

I'm an impatient person. Always want to be doing something.

Just waiting for a show to start for 10 minutes I find boring. 

I can't comprehend queuing to enter a theatre that's not open and then wanting to be sat in and theatre with nothing happening for 30 minutes as being something to choose to do when you don't have to do it

But I accept it helps spread the time people enter the theatre - so long may it continue 

Do people take knitting in with them?

I don't really mind when the theatre opens it's doors and whether people choose to queue beforehand.

However, I wish they would CLOSE the doors just before the performance is about to start.

Nothing worse than people milling about looking for seats once the show has started.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, alpha whiskey said:

I don't really mind when the theatre opens it's doors and whether people choose to queue beforehand.

However, I wish they would CLOSE the doors just before the performance is about to start.

Nothing worse than people milling about looking for seats once the show has started.

Yes that can be annoying but maybe they have just come from another show or perhaps dinner or another form of activity.... If anything its the people who like to talk through the shows constantly.

Edited by carlanthony24

52 minutes ago, alpha whiskey said:

Most land based theatres will do that, we are usually in our seats in a theatre around 10 mins before a performance starts, whether that on land or the few times we visit theatre on a cruise. 

• Like 1

I remember pre covid pre app, that sometimes when a good show was on you had people sitting on the stairs or standing along the side walls, so with the app this must now be better than turning up and not having a place to sit.

22 hours ago, Bazrat said:

No waiters in the theatre or any tables to put your drinks down.

There are on Arcadia. as the front is more like a show lounge.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, daiB said:

There are on Arcadia. as the front is more like a show lounge.

Only been on Arcadia once soon to be twice so will try to sit on the front row, Britannia the four times we have been on i have never noticed waiters or places to put drinks down

Edited by Bazrat