LIVE, Resilient Lady- 6/4-6/11

MeganGC1983

4 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

The cooking class in Mykonos looked great and the house was beautiful!  Was there a restaurant/bar near the water that you would recommend? I'm assuming the cooking class was through VV or I would sign up for it😃

We were on the cruise before this one. We ate at Vegera right on the main port area. Less than 5 minute walk to the night tender (if they aren’t docked). Group of 9 of us dined so got a sampler of most of the apps and had 2 whole fishes. It was one of the best meals we had in Greece. 

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, FFMilesJunkie said:

We were on the cruise before this one. We ate at Vegera right on the main port area. Less than 5 minute walk to the night tender (if they aren’t docked). Group of 9 of us dined so got a sampler of most of the apps and had 2 whole fishes. It was one of the best meals we had in Greece. 

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

Looks awesome!!  Thanks!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983....I will be interested to read in your wrap up after you are home and rested your opinion of overseas travel for a 7 day cruise.  I would think that a longer cruise of B2B might be warranted if one is going thru all the trouble like you did to fly from USA to across the pond...your 7 day cruise seemed to FLY by!

I have never flown to europe for less than two weeks. Friends have. Personally I lose a day adjusting to time difference. I love extra time in each city.yes, it depends on what you afford..time if work,hotels etc. I am join VV in BCN in July. I am flying to Madrid.Booked museums  and palace. Plus two dinners. My friend flying in the day before And will be a jet lagged party girl on ship. We both booked tours ..I toss in a private plus a VV one. 

• Like 3