6-1-23 Thursday Weigh-In----June is here

Belle

Seems I have lost my old profile as we have not cruised in awhile, But I will fix that later. I just want in on this thread of Lose to Cruise. I did weigh in yesteday( Thursday). Do I start on this thread here??? I need a tribe!!!

Welcome Sebsgran!  You are now part of the tribe.  We usually weigh and post on Thursday.  I am late due to keeping a 2 year old Grandson this week.   Down 1 pound this week.  I will take it!

Belle I hope you get to feeling better.  We need you as our fearless leader.🥰  Until later....Susan

Welcome to the group Sebsgran - 

Congratulations Susan for having a loss.  We will be having our youngest grandson next year while his parents go on a "kid free" cruise.  Looking forward to it (he will be 2 1/2 but know it will be a challenge!

I finally weighed myself today and I am the same as last week - at least no gain!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Jan

• Like 1

Belle sorry you’re not feeling well. 
Susan  great  loss.

Jan same is good

Sebsgran welcome to the tribe.

I did weigh last week I’m 20 lbs up from baseline.  Trying to get back on track.  Had MRI cervical spine yesterday will be a few days to get results then see neuro spine dr.  ( think I figured out what happened — was on a skiff hanging on for life.  The guide was pointing out birds and sights behind me.  - I turned my head towards the right to the point on straining ).  

I’m working on increasing walks up to 2 miles in a.m. to hot to walk in pm.  . Slept in bed all night  - first time in 4 weeks.  

Everyone stay focused and don’t bring any temptations into house.