Late night food options in Apex

vmcpa

... was about to say the same thing... Celebrity isn't very good with late night dining options...

Craft Social does have bar snacks until 10:30pm, for an additional charge...

Edited by Mark_T

19 minutes ago, Guindalf said:

Maybe the Mast Grill will be open.

It's worth checking your daily planner. If it's a ship excursion, they will have encountered this situation and will nost likely have something arranged.

I have never seen Mast Grill open late at night

• Like 2

According to the App on Apex Current Sailing -   They have Late Nite Dining - I'm sure it's limited between 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM.    I know when I was last on Apex they ad Pizza, Pasta and a couple other things available. 

Maybe someone on board can advise what they have for late nite dining.

There are usually a few stations open late in the buffet.  This is especially true if they know they have excursions returning later to the ship.  I think you can also do room service, but you will have to pay the service charge.  There are often small bites and desserts in Cafe Bacio as well.

You could maybe grab some things like fruit, salad, or sandwiches during breakfast or lunch and store them in y our refrigerator in your room as well.

As others have said, Celebrity doesn't do a very good job of having late night food options.  It's probably because a lot of Celebrity cruisers go to bed pretty early and they'd waste a lot of food just for the very few who might occasionally care.

Maybe room service would be the best thing for you.  It will cost something like $11.94, but that's for unlimited items and I know they serve very late, if not all night.  That might be a good option for you and your family and it's really not that expensive.

• Like 1

When returning at that time, there will be a pizza station and pasta station open.  In addition, there will be bread, sandwich meats, cheeses, desserts and a salad/fruit bar.

Then there is room service or getting someone to eat when off the ship.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if you've already gone on your trip but as several others mentioned, the Oceanview Café is available for late night dining till 1 am. Small selection but  unless you are very picky, there will be enough to eat. Pizza and pasta stations are open, definitely there are sandwich meats, breads, cheeses and desserts. Here are a few photos I took when I was on the Apex in January. I had purposely gone to the OCV just to see the offerings because of many comments about the "lack of dining" here. While it is not fancy cuisine, I am quite sure most people will have a full tummy stopping by after 10 pm. My date stamp on these photos are around 9:50 pm.  Also, extra desserts at Café al Bacio. Love that place! I picked up something around 10 pm almost every evening for a late night snack in my stateroom.

IMG_20230112_225011169.jpg

IMG_20230112_225033888.jpg

IMG_20230112_225047009.jpg

IMG_20230112_225112753.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 9:22 AM, Guindalf said:

Maybe the Mast Grill will be open.

It's worth checking your daily planner. If it's a ship excursion, they will have encountered this situation and will nost likely have something arranged.

Mast Grill closes around six pm