Quote in Canadian dollars

elliotlake12

2 minutes ago, elliotlake12 said:

I,m in Canada, trying to get a cruise quote in Canadian on Princess site, anyone know how I can do so?

I'm in Canada also. Whenever I go to Princess website I get the prices in $CAD. Should work for you also when you are in Canada. 

Seachelt

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, elliotlake12 said:

I must not be on the correct site then, i go on Princess.com, look at cruise details, it comes up in US$

Yes I am in Canada

Don’t sign in, then it will think you are in Canada.  Or…use another browser than your usual one.

When you first registered on Princess.com, were you then in the US?

If you start as being in Canada with Princess, it will show prices in Canadian no matter where you are in the world.  I believe if you start in the US, it will always show you prices in USD.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

If you start as being in Canada with Princess, it will show prices in Canadian no matter where you are in the world.  I believe if you start in the US, it will always show you prices in USD.

3 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

This has not been my experience. It shows me the price in the currency of the country that I am in whenever I travel.

Happy trails!

Seachelt

3 hours ago, elliotlake12 said:

Nope, i registered new account, my Canadian address, STILL cones up us funds, about to give up 😟

I wish we could switch account profiles as it drives me nuts that I can only see pricing in CAD and not the true USD pricing.  I always book in USD, so I am either converting and rounding or use 3rd party booking engine to get prices in USD.  Carnival cruises lets you pick currency.  I think HAL used to, but is also defaulting to country.

When I am signed in in USA, I still  presented CAD pricing, but not if just anonymous.  A VPN can solve things.

But IDK why OP is never seeing CAD.

If it’s your laptop, I found 2 directions

1) To change the default currency settings in Windows, in Control Panel, choose Clock and Region > Region > Additional Settings.On the Currency tab, in the Currency symbol box, type or select a currency symbol.

2) Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on desktop, type currency in the search box and tap Change the way currency is displayed. Step 2: Open Additional settings in the Region window. Step 3: Choose Currency, change the formats of currency symbol, positive currency, negative currency, decimal symbol, no.

• Thanks 2