No July 4th sale on internet nor drink package. Bummer

Was hoping for a July 4th sale other than what it's already priced.   Guess they are holding firm.   Going to be a bit pricy for our 16 day sailing.  I'm disappointed RCCL no longer has the refreshment and internet bundled package.  Sure enjoyed those pre- C.   

Don't be disappointed.  Often a Sale is not really a Sale but simply a new way of presenting the cost info.  Watch the bottom line rather than Sale announcements.   You can purchase what you need and cancel later should the price go down.  

• Like 1

We had an email on the sale.  Nothing special. They did have Coco Beach Club, non cabana, listed with a 10% savings on $249 pp.  Still more than we paid in April. I think the drink package was Buy One get 30% off the second.  But memory may be faulty. 

Went ahead and bought a couple of drink packages on our upcoming cruises cause I don't believe they will get any cheaper. Like cruisegirl1 said, I can always cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

BTW, I heard that Celebrity is getting ready to increase its gratuities prices, so I bet RCCL will follow suit. We have already and always prepay our gratuities well in advance to avoid price increases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3yorkies said:

Internet is down to $15.99 a day right now on 4 of my five bookings.

which sailing? my 4 day in january is 16.99 and another 4 day in november 2024 is 20.99

Our 16 night  Panama Cruise Oct 2024 sailing..... 
Internet is $17.99 a day
Refreshment package is $33.99 a day. 
Deluxe is $71.99.   

I would think on a long cruise like this the prices would be a little cheaper.   Sure miss the days of a internet and beverage bundle.  

Edited by funtimex2

33 minutes ago, funtimex2 said:

Our 16 night  Panama Cruise Oct 2024 sailing..... 
Internet is $17.99 a day
Refreshment package is $33.99 a day. 
Deluxe is $71.99.   

I would think on a long cruise like this the prices would be a little cheaper.   Sure miss the days of a internet and beverage bundle.  

I got a good Black Friday deal on Internet for my upcoming 12-day cruise. It was something like $15.99 for the first device and $11.99 for the second. Averaged out to $13.99 each. 

I haven't seen the price that low any other time and I've had the cruise booked for almost a year. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I got a good Black Friday deal on Internet for my upcoming 12-day cruise. It was something like $15.99 for the first device and $11.99 for the second. Averaged out to $13.99 each. 

I haven't seen the price that low any other time and I've had the cruise booked for almost a year. 

15.99 now on Navigator in September, October, and November, down from 23.99

On 7/4/2023 at 11:13 AM, SilkySal said:

Went ahead and bought a couple of drink packages on our upcoming cruises cause I don't believe they will get any cheaper. Like cruisegirl1 said, I can always cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

BTW, I heard that Celebrity is getting ready to increase its gratuities prices, so I bet RCCL will follow suit. We have already and always prepay our gratuities well in advance to avoid price increases.

I pay gratuities the day I book.  21 booked through April 2025 so I will be price protected if there is another increase.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, karena1 said:

I pay gratuities the day I book.  21 booked through April 2025 so I will be price protected if there is another increase.

I added gratuities to our booking today, based on learning of Celebrity's recent increase. But they're not actually paid yet, only added to the total cruise fare as part of our balance due at final payment. Are they still 'locked in' at the rate we have booked now if/when Royal increases their rates at some point prior to sail date?

52 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

I added gratuities to our booking today, based on learning of Celebrity's recent increase. But they're not actually paid yet, only added to the total cruise fare as part of our balance due at final payment. Are they still 'locked in' at the rate we have booked now if/when Royal increases their rates at some point prior to sail date?

Based on my experience with the last increase they were protected by having them added onto your reservation at booking or added prior to any increase.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I scooped a deal for Navigator this coming august over the Memorial Day weekend.  The price had bounce back and forth like it usually does between the regular price and the "sale" price without any really good deal.  Then Memorial Day it dropped an extra $20.  I had been tracking at the 4 device and its only a 4 day cruise so the extra discount wasn't huge but it at least let me feel like I got a deal. It worked out to 12.25 per device per day.  

• Like 4