Amex Carnival offer

Eli_6

If you have an Amex, you can get 25,000 points for spending $1k on Carnival until October 10th.  This is a good deal if you already have a cruise you need to pay off or excursions you need to buy, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, alias47 said:

Out of curiosity, what Amex card do you see this offer?

I have an Amex platinum but people are seeing it with green and gold, too. 

26 minutes ago, TreyB said:

I have the Hilton Honors Amex card and I don’t have this offer. What card do you have that is showing this?

It may not be on the cobranded cards.  

13 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

If you have an Amex, you can get 25,000 points for spending $1k on Carnival until October 10th.  

I have the offer on my Amex card, YAY!💃

The offer is brand new, came out less than 48 hours ago.. Definitely a targeted/enrollment offer.

Thanks for heads up @Eli_6!!

20230712-100555.jpg

🍹

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 2

Based on @ObstructedView2's post, it sounds like it is a targeted offer to people with the regular old Amex card and not the co-branded cards so that may be why many aren't seeing it.  I promise I am not making it up, though. It is definitely there for me.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Based on @ObstructedView2's post, it sounds like it is a targeted offer to people with the regular old Amex card and not the co-branded cards so that may be why many aren't seeing it.  I promise I am not making it up, though. It is definitely there for me.

I don't think anyone doubts you and thinks you made this up.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

If you have an Amex, you can get 25,000 points for spending $1k on Carnival until October 10th.  This is a good deal if you already have a cruise you need to pay off or excursions you need to buy, etc. 

@Eli_6

Amex Platinum here. Just checked my account. I have it. 

WOW! Very nice

🌴

• Like 1

Added offer to my Business Gold card, but it's not avail on my wife's personal gold card.

We have $400 final payment due in Sept, so if we charge $1000 to Carnival, will the $600 excess goes to OBC, & will that be refundable back after the cruise if we don't use it all ...?

Thanks,

8 minutes ago, NavyCruiser said:

Added offer to my Business Gold card, but it's not avail on my wife's personal gold card.

We have $400 final payment due in Sept, so if we charge $1000 to Carnival, will the $600 excess goes to OBC, & will that be refundable back after the cruise if we don't use it all ...?

Thanks,

i don't think carnival will allow overpayment, but if you are able to, it goes to OBC