2025 Alaska and South America itineraries due out the end of July. 🤞

Ken the cruiser

41 minutes ago, BabsinTX said:

My TA was able to book the suite category we wanted for the 51-day SA cruise, but we couldn't get the exact cabin we wanted.  Turns out that this voyage is being sold in segments, so the cabin we wanted is being held for the first segment.  Dang.

Yes, found that out.  They’ve blocked the cabins in most categories for the full 51 nt voyage.  That stinks.  If you book b2b’s it’s a lot higher.  Very disappointing.

They didn’t have to block so many,

guess it’s all about the money. 😞

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, coconutmonkey said:

Has anyone been able to get pricing for the 2025 Alaska cruises.  I can see them but it says pricing not available.  I am logged on as Elite.

Thanks

Alaska 2025 is being released Aug 2nd Elites and all others on Aug 3rd, I believe. It’s listed back at the beginning of this thread.

So, they are loading the cruises now and opening the sale as stated.

7 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Alaska 2025 is being released Aug 2nd Elites and all others on Aug 3rd, I believe. It’s listed back at the beginning of this thread.

So, they are loading the cruises now and opening the sale as stated.

Thanks so much.  I will check back on Aug 2nd.

1 hour ago, danny8826 said:

We have the standard package as we don't drink other than specialty coffee so I purchase the coffee card for that. 

I gather you have been out of touch for a while.  The coffee card is gone and no coffee-only package exists.  You need to purchase pay-as-you-go now if not on a package.  There is a Zero Alcohol Package you can look into that includes the coffee, but I don't see it as economical compared to the Plus fare option.

Thanks for the heads up!  For a family that is trying to plan ahead to 2025 its great to see this level of detail before the on sale date.  We're debating between the northbound and southbound itineraries on the Sapphire Princess.  We've never been to Alaska before (only 1 Caribbean cruise in our past), so I'm looking for insights from others who have been before on the pros/cons between these itineraries.  I've outlined some key differences below.  For reference, we will be traveling with 3 generations of family including grandparents and two kids (ages 5 & 9)  Any helpful thoughts to share? 

• Northbound includes College Fjord - Southbound includes Hubbard Glacier
  • Southbound has twice as as much scenic cruising time at Hubbard Glacier (5 hrs) than the northbound with College Fjord (2.5 hrs)
  • The total time in Glacier Bay is similar, but arrive at different times - 6 AM for northbound vs 9:15 AM for southbound
  • Northbound is in Juneau 3.5 additional hours with a more reasonable arrival time (8 AM vs 6:30 AM)
  • Southbound arrives in Ketchikan at a more reasonable hour - 10 AM instead of 6 AM on the northbound
  • Southbound departure is 4.5 hours later (8:30 PM) than the northbound (4 PM)

Thanks for helping a newbie out.

Edited by cubsfanone81

Video Overview & Map illustration may contain port order and/or port substitutions, please review itinerary listing for actual list of ports.Port arrival and departure times are approximate and subject to change without notice. For more information please review the Passage Contract.
Sat, Aug 30
Saturday, August 30th 2025
Los Angeles, California
View excursions
 in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, August 30th 2025

03:00 pm
Sun, Aug 31
Sunday, August 31st 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Sunday, August 31st 2025

Mon, Sep 1
Monday, September 1st 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Monday, September 1st 2025

Tue, Sep 2
Tuesday, September 2nd 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Tuesday, September 2nd 2025

Wed, Sep 3
Wednesday, September 3rd 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Wednesday, September 3rd 2025

Thu, Sep 4
Thursday, September 4th 2025
Juneau, Alaska
View excursions
 in Juneau, Alaska on Thursday, September 4th 2025
08:00 am
09:00 pm
Fri, Sep 5
Friday, September 5th 2025
Skagway, Alaska
View excursions
 in Skagway, Alaska on Friday, September 5th 2025
07:00 am
08:30 pm
Sat, Sep 6
Saturday, September 6th 2025
Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising), Alaska
View excursions
 in Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising), Alaska on Saturday, September 6th 2025
06:15 am
03:15 pm
Sun, Sep 7
Sunday, September 7th 2025
Sitka, Alaska
View excursions
 in Sitka, Alaska on Sunday, September 7th 2025
05:00 pm
Mon, Sep 8
Monday, September 8th 2025
Icy Strait Point, Alaska
View excursions
 in Icy Strait Point, Alaska on Monday, September 8th 2025
04:00 pm
Tue, Sep 9
Tuesday, September 9th 2025
Ketchikan, Alaska
View excursions
 in Ketchikan, Alaska on Tuesday, September 9th 2025
10:00 am
06:00 pm
Wed, Sep 10
Wednesday, September 10th 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Wednesday, September 10th 2025

Thu, Sep 11
Thursday, September 11th 2025
Victoria, Canada
View excursions
 in Victoria, Canada on Thursday, September 11th 2025
09:00 am
10:00 pm
Fri, Sep 12
Friday, September 12th 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Friday, September 12th 2025

Sat, Sep 13
Saturday, September 13th 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Saturday, September 13th 2025

Sun, Sep 14
Sunday, September 14th 2025
At Sea
View onboard experience
for Sunday, September 14th 2025

Mon, Sep 15
Monday, September 15th 2025
Los Angeles, California
View excursions
 in Los Angeles, California on Monday, September 15th 2025
06:15 am

OMG, all ports are a FULL DAY, with Victoria 9:00-10:00😍😍😍😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coconutmonkey said:

Has anyone been able to get pricing for the 2025 Alaska cruises.  I can see them but it says pricing not available.  I am logged on as Elite.

Thanks

Here you go.  Though, I can't take the credit...these were posted earlier in this thread by another user (thanks, @Coral).  I hope this helps!

Alaska 2025 Cruisetours Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2023_0706.xlsx Alaska 2025_Cruise_Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2023_0706.xlsx

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cubsfanone81 said:

Here you go.  Though, I can't take the credit...these were posted earlier in this thread by another user (thanks, @Coral).  I hope this helps!

Alaska 2025 Cruisetours Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2023_0706.xlsx 2.3 MB · 0 downloads Alaska 2025_Cruise_Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2023_0706.xlsx 112.56 kB · 0 downloads

Great!  Thanks so much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

hmmmm...seems like some things are still changing.

Not all 2025 cruises say up to $20 on the drinks price---it's still $15 for Plus and $20 for Premier.

Also, I only see the OBC for South America so far.

Guessing some things are bugs....and might still get corrected....

Yes…bugs!  If your TA/CVP doesn’t see the OBC that they promoted…

have them recheck in a few mins.  As it disappears every so often on the So American itineraries.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

I gather you have been out of touch for a while.  The coffee card is gone and no coffee-only package exists.  You need to purchase pay-as-you-go now if not on a package.  There is a Zero Alcohol Package you can look into that includes the coffee, but I don't see it as economical compared to the Plus fare option.

Ah thanks for the info.  I didn't realize that this is no longer available.  

I think the pay as you go would work for us.  At most, we would only have one coffee in the afternoon per day or every other day.  We definitely don't drink sodas.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

Nice!  I’m wondering if I book b2b’s if I’ll get obc per cruise, since they are higher booking them that way?

OBC would be per cruise I believe. On the Enchanted the OBC was added to my account when we started that leg

image.thumb.png.67100afba1df07afbf19fe7c48502a73.png

I just booked an OV cabin for Antartica at standard fare and got 650 OBC per person. We'll also get 250 shareholder credit. More than enough to cover crew appreciation, wifi and any drinks we might want. The new itinerary should result in better air fares as well since it is RT from Buenes Aires.

54 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Here’s a fun fact. We’re Platinum disembarking from our Diamond cruise in Japan, and we can see the prices of the new 2025 SA itineraries. Probably because it’s July 27 over here in Japan. 😂

Book it, Dano!