Spa Deck Pass

Xcelsior

Our most recent cruise was in Nov/Dec '22. I paid $160 for the two of us, for the full cruise. I believe it was $75 pp, I may be off by $5 or so. We had hoped to work out a deal because we were on B2B, but no go, $160 for both of us for both cruises. This was the same price I've been paying in the past. If you get the pass, don't tell anyone else about it! It's the best kept secret on board. Oh, it's also my understanding that free entry for suite passengers has been discontinued.

1 hour ago, Dr H said:

Oh, it's also my understanding that free entry for suite passengers has been discontinued.

Many of us who had booked CC Suites were unhappy to find out that something we had paid for was "discontinued". I guess there were enough complaints that it was restored.

• Like 2

Well, something to be jealous about! It's our favorite spot on the ship, unless they make the price insane, I'll still purchase the option. If the suite pass is valid again, all the more power to you! See ya up front in November.  D

5 hours ago, Dr H said:

Well, something to be jealous about! It's our favorite spot on the ship, unless they make the price insane, I'll still purchase the option. If the suite pass is valid again, all the more power to you! See ya up front in November.  D

7 hours ago, Dr H said:

Our most recent cruise was in Nov/Dec '22. I paid $160 for the two of us, for the full cruise. I believe it was $75 pp, I may be off by $5 or so. We had hoped to work out a deal because we were on B2B, but no go, $160 for both of us for both cruises. This was the same price I've been paying in the past. If you get the pass, don't tell anyone else about it! It's the best kept secret on board. Oh, it's also my understanding that free entry for suite passengers has been discontinued.

May I ask how long your voyage was?  I thought it was about $100 per person and $180 for a couple

• Like 1

I always get the pass instead of booking a balcony cabin, unless there is a really good deal.  I just wasn't sure if the price went up this year, and I really can't remember what I paid in January.  Trying to figure out how I want to spend my OBC for an upcoming trip.

Edited by Xcelsior

7 hours ago, Xcelsior said:

I always get the pass instead of booking a balcony cabin, unless there is a really good deal.  I just wasn't sure if the price went up this year, and I really can't remember what I paid in January.  Trying to figure out how I want to spend my OBC for an upcoming trip.

As far as I'm aware it is still $99 for a single and regardless of cruise length.

Phil

I've actually been ok with paying for it if I've been if not in one of the big suites.  It makes for much less of a bun fight out there.  Transatlantics and other repositioning cruises with lots pf sea days have been problematic in the past when more were allowed. And I don't think it's expensive.  Just limited in how many passes they sold.

Phil 

• Like 1

There were many days on our last transatlantic in a suite that the spa deck was full and very noisy. Cue everyone’s life stories and medical histories at top volume as they share them over the sound of the jets whilst in the T pool. 
Actually that turned out to be a blessing we discovered Deck 11. Observing the sun you can always tuck into a shadier spot (shade can also be a big issue on the spa deck). The superstructure really helps!

If the Tpool isn’t important to you I highly recommend the relatively peaceful no cost setting of Deck 11

• Like 2

1 hour ago, uktog said:

There were many days on our last transatlantic in a suite that the spa deck was full and very noisy. Cue everyone’s life stories and medical histories at top volume as they share them over the sound of the jets whilst in the T pool. 
Actually that turned out to be a blessing we discovered Deck 11. Observing the sun you can always tuck into a shadier spot (shade can also be a big issue on the spa deck). The superstructure really helps!

If the Tpool isn’t important to you I highly recommend the relatively peaceful no cost setting of Deck 11

Quite agree - Deck 11 has always been our ‘go to’ place on sea days on Azamara when in sunny climes. As you say you can choose sun or shade - and on a really hot day putting the sun bed next to the cool air vent is wonderful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Quite agree - Deck 11 has always been our ‘go to’ place on sea days on Azamara when in sunny climes. As you say you can choose sun or shade - and on a really hot day putting the sun bed next to the cool air vent is wonderful.

You shouldn't say about that little secret. Now everyone will be fighting for the spot!😁

Phil 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4