Aqua on Silhouette, is 'complimentary room service' still offered?

Mike981

Mike,

With the exception of Retreat Class room service offers Continental Breakfast Only for free.   All other orders like full breakfast are subject to a $9.95 per ROOM surcharge plus gratuities of 20% ($11.15).

• Like 1

Thank you all ❤️.

Wishful thinking by me after looking at what is included with the room. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice. We have a little bit of OBC, so maybe we will do try it a couple of times.

Hey @Jim_Iain,  isn't it time for you two kids to go on a cruise? I miss you guys.

Edited by Mike981

For me the room service  is too restrictive.  I have to set a time.  I just go by the flow.   I don’t want to wake up at a certain time.   I find it easier to go to Cafe Al Bacio with both cards and get Americanos and maybe a  pastry.    Then make sure  that we make it to Blu before they close.

We had Covid on one of our cruises and confined to our suite.     I am tired of room service.   Stuff came cold. Not everything that  we ordered, and if you didn’t ask for it you didn’t get it.  Ex.  Celebrity burger.    That is what you got, no condiments.   Breakfast no butter, jam and etc with the toast unless you requested it and etc. 

We were in a suite.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

22 hours ago, miched said:

For me the room service  is too restrictive.  I have to set a time.  I just go by the flow.   I don’t want to wake up at a certain time.   I find it easier to go to Cafe Al Bacio with both cards and get Americanos and maybe a  pastry.    Then make sure  that we make it to Blu before they close.

We had Covid on one of our cruises and confined to our suite.     I am tired of room service.   Stuff came cold. Not everything that  we ordered, and if you didn’t ask for it you didn’t get it.  Ex.  Celebrity burger.    That is what you got, no condiments.   Breakfast no butter, jam and etc with the toast unless you requested it and etc. 

We were in a suite.    

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

My husband got Covid with 3 days left on our Transatlantic cruise on another cruise line. We were able to order from any restaurant including specialty (which were included) on this cruise line. Everything came in piping hot, even brought me wine. They couldn’t have been more accommodating. 

3 hours ago, ebtrip said:

My husband got Covid with 3 days left on our Transatlantic cruise on another cruise line. We were able to order from any restaurant including specialty (which were included) on this cruise line. Everything came in piping hot, even brought me wine. They couldn’t have been more accommodating. 

What cruise line?   We were in a Sky Suite.   The specialty restaurants weren’t included in the Sky suites.  We got free movies but there wasn’t anything we were interest in.  We were reimbursed ‘’’for the days in confinement.  We were serve any drinks we wanted.   They even brought us a 2 liter bottles  of bourbon.  MM and Woodford.   

Being confined like that I started to think how bad it is in prison.   We had a lot of amenities but it was very depressing being confined in a room and not being able to leave.   I am sure that a nursing home or hospital is even worse.   Our cabin faced the ocean for every port we were in.  We never seen the islands, it was a Caribbean cruise..  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

11 minutes ago, miched said:

What cruise line?   We were in a Sky Suite.   The specialty restaurants weren’t included in the Sky suites.  We got free movies but there wasn’t anything we were interest in.  We were reimbursed ‘’’for the days in confinement.  We were serve any drinks we wanted.   They even brought us a 2 liter bottles  of bourbon.  MM and Woodford.   

Being confined like that I started to think how bad it is in prison.   We had a lot of amenities but it was very depressing being confined in a room and not being able to leave.   I am sure that a nursing home or hospital is even worse.   Our cabin faced the ocean for every port we were in.  We never seen the islands, it was a Caribbean cruise..  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We were on Viking.  Our travel insurance did reimburse us for the confinement, and all medical expenses. They charged us $799.00 for Paxlovid, which I had to insist they give him.

59 minutes ago, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Have you actually been in a prison?  Maybe we can start an exchange program?

12 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Have you actually been in a prison?  Maybe we can start an exchange program?

Did I say I was in prison?   Reread what I wrote.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

1 minute ago, miched said:

Did I say I was in prison?   Reread what I wrote.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Being confined like that I started to think how bad it is in prison.”

Yea you technically said “prison is bad” but you’re on a website for cruising.  Unless you’ve been in a prison (I have not), you’ll have to use your imagination.