Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

15 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Apex is not LNG powered.

Oh, my apologies, its not LNG, its flex, whatever that is.   That's really going to limit ships into the fjords.  😞  I guess its back to research for the right ship.  

2 minutes ago, Anubi said:

Oh, my apologies, its not LNG, its flex, whatever that is.   That's really going to limit ships into the fjords.  😞  I guess its back to research for the right ship.  

According to this article, the flex fuel engine will not be featured until the 5th (unnamed) Edge class ship.

"The fifth Edge Class ship will be the first ship to feature this brand-new flex fuel engine, as well as additional storage and delivery systems, that will enable the ship to run off of three different types of fuel, including methanol.'

https://cruise.blog/2023/03/celebrity-cruises-launch-first-flex-fuel-engine 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Anubi said:

Someone on another thread said that a 'big internet' company has a bunch of 2025 fall cruises posted but I don't know which ccompany it is.  Maybe you will have better luck.  

you mind sharing which thread? thanks. 

1 hour ago, Anubi said:

Yeah it's why we just pulled the plug and added it in 2024. As the Viva and Prime this far are not fantastic favorites and cabin choices for families is abysmal and event he haven rooms are crowded space wise.

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

According to this article, the flex fuel engine will not be featured until the 5th (unnamed) Edge class ship.

"The fifth Edge Class ship will be the first ship to feature this brand-new flex fuel engine, as well as additional storage and delivery systems, that will enable the ship to run off of three different types of fuel, including methanol.'

https://cruise.blog/2023/03/celebrity-cruises-launch-first-flex-fuel-engine 

Edge - Apex - Ascent - Beyond - Pinnacle ?

Edited by little britain

12 minutes ago, little britain said:

Edge - Apex - Ascent - Beyond - Pinnacle ?

Based on more recent trademarks, my money is on ‘Celebrity Excel’ or ‘Celebrity Xcel’. I wonder if the new CEO, Laura, has had any influence on this and whether the 5th edge-class was going to be called something else under Lisa’s leadership, but Laura wants to put her own stamp on it.

13 minutes ago, Anubi said:

Found it!!  If you find out, can you give me a hint?? LOL

This thread is actually for Holland America, who usually release itineraries earlirt than RCG brands. These types of leaks only usually happen right before the deployment release, when Royal share the itineraries with specific TA’s to prep their websites. It is also likely that Royal’s Summer/Fall 25/26 itineraries are far from finalised.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

17 hours ago, Polition67 said:

Royal will probably still be deciding where the second icon ship will be sailing considering it will be launched 2025 that may be the decider on where all the other ships go 🤷🏼‍♀️

If the current prices for Icon of the Seas are anything to go by I wont be able to afford Icon 2 either!! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

If the current prices for Icon of the Seas are anything to go by I wont be able to afford Icon 2 either!! 

Same here, adding on flights from Scotland makes it completely unaffordable for us unfortunately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

True. As Royal many times waits to release some/all Dates for new Ships could be while before we know pricing and hopefully by then those, and other Sailings will be somewhat reasonable. 

15 minutes ago, little britain said:

X Infinity in Europe out of Barcelona and Athens January - March 2025. Will RCI leave a ship too ?  

Infinity is doing the Canaries from Barcelona too, in November and December 2024.

Don't think Royal have any left to leave, do they? Wasn't Anthem the last one outstanding and of course we know where that's going? Unless I'm missing one?

32 minutes ago, little britain said:

X Infinity in Europe out of Barcelona and Athens January - March 2025. Will RCI leave a ship too ?  

Voyager OTS out of Athens for Winter 2025 (November/December 25) , according to port bookings.  Looks like Celebrity are a year ahead with the Winter Med idea.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Any idea where Quantum is going April 2025 ?

It usually does a repo from Brisbane to Seattle but I can see one.

Is it going to stay in Australia year round ?

I’ve been on the lookout for that repo too.  Still not released.  
Either they haven’t decided where she’s going or it will be year round in Australia.  I haven’t checked port schedules recently.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geoff2802 said:

I’ve been on the lookout for that repo too.  Still not released.  
Either they haven’t decided where she’s going or it will be year round in Australia.  I haven’t checked port schedules recently.   

My guess is Beijing and that Anthem will replace Quantum in Alaska.

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Any idea where Quantum is going April 2025 ?

It usually does a repo from Brisbane to Seattle but I can see one.

Is it going to stay in Australia year round ?

After the 24/25 Australia season, Quantum is planned to replace Anthem in China and Anthem will replace Quantum in Alaska for Summer 25. Anthem will then move to Australia in time for the 25/26 season.

56 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

After the 24/25 Australia season, Quantum is planned to replace Anthem in China and Anthem will replace Quantum in Alaska for Summer 25. Anthem will then move to Australia in time for the 25/26 season.

Anthem is not going to China ATM. Just Singapore.

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Thanks! That’s what I meant, just got mixed up with Spectrum! 🤦🏼‍♂️

So I presume Spectrum would be going back to Singapore in that scenario.

I personally don’t think Royal will be successful in Shanghai,the economy is imploding.

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

So I presume Spectrum would be going back to Singapore in that scenario.

I personally don’t think Royal will be successful in Shanghai,the economy is imploding.

For two years we have been warned of the imploding economy in the US except it didn't happen.  Not yet at least. 

Perhaps the cruise market won't implode in China just as it hasn't (yet) in the US.