Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

9 minutes ago, Morecruisesplz said:

Don't miss Barcelona if you haven't been. We did a TA last year and spent 4 days, which wasn't long enough to see everything. Such friendly people and beautiful sites.

Yes, I have been there before and do love it. I don't think the hubby would do a TA anyway...too many sea days.

Edited by EmmasNana
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It’s got a lot of bookings in Brisbane after that. I don’t know how it’s going to get there.

https://www.portbris.com.au/cruise/cruise-ship-schedule

Out of curiosity I looked at this link and can see Voyager of the Seas in December 2025 in Brisbane, but nothing on the RC website. We’re looking to do Australia and Asia again around then.

4 hours ago, dub237 said:

Hi 

voyager seams to stay in Europe till December 2025 as its appear in Piraeus port schedule ..

F687EB68-0813-4CAD-A60B-64141993F65A.png

If this proves to be correct there will a lot of people booked on 27 Oct 2025 Voyager that will be disappointed.

Id orginally booked hoping for a Suez Canal Repo but would have been happy with a TA. Looks like that is now out the window! 

42 minutes ago, DevonianCruiser said:

Out of curiosity I looked at this link and can see Voyager of the Seas in December 2025 in Brisbane, but nothing on the RC website. We’re looking to do Australia and Asia again around then.

If Voyager does a reposition to Brisbane I’ll be on it.

But it could be a place holder for another ship,it happens all the time. They swap a similar ship at the last minute. It could possibly be a place holder for Navigator. There’s speculation about Navigator being bumped by a Quantum class.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dub237 said:

So voyager will be in Europe and Australia in December 2025 wow 😮, I bet the truth is that he will be in Australia, rcl never let a ship in winter in Europe ..

I think RCI have in the past based a ship in Europe over our winter but it was a long time ago and short lived.

That market now is pretty much MSC’s. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

If Voyager does a reposition to Brisbane I’ll be on it.

But it could be a place holder for another ship,it happens all the time. They swap a similar ship at the last minute. It could possibly be a place holder for Navigator. There’s speculation about Navigator being bumped by a Quantum class.

Ah okay so they book a slot so to speak with a ship and can change it. Never knew that - thanks.

9 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

There can be too many port days but never too many sea days!

Got that right! I'm use to about 4-5 Sea Days to 6 Port. Did a 16n Panama Canal last yr and due to Winds we had 6 Sea Days to start and did only 4 total stops, Perfect!...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dub237 said:

So voyager will be in Europe and Australia in December 2025 wow 😮, I bet the truth is that he will be in Australia, rcl never let a ship in winter in Europe ..

7 hours ago, DevonianCruiser said:

11 hours ago, dub237 said:

voyager seams to stay in Europe till December 2025 as its appear in Piraeus port schedule ..

I believe that these port bookings are old. Originally, it looked as though Royal were going to offer an Eastern Mediterranean season over the Winter 25/26 period, similar to what Celebrity are offering on Infinity. This looked to be a homeport in Athens (Piraeus), with a focus on Greece, Egypt and Israel for around 7-day itineraries. Some of the bookings have been removed in other ports, like Limassol, Cyprus and Haifa, Israel. So it looks like due to the regional conflict, these plans have been scrapped. 

The Aus bookings are much more recent and highly likely to be what is actually released in my opinion. However, how they would get Voyager over there, potentially without without a Suez Canal repo, will be interesting. This makes me question whether they will replace Navigator with a QC, then send Navi down under, thus keeping Voyager on the Atlantic side. Or… will they still send Voyager to Aus and chance it with a repositioning?

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

8 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

If this proves to be correct there will a lot of people booked on 27 Oct 2025 Voyager that will be disappointed.

Id orginally booked hoping for a Suez Canal Repo but would have been happy with a TA. Looks like that is now out the window! 

I'm sure you guys know this, but voyager is doing a TA may 2025 from PC to spain. Im booked and on the next leg. .. idk if it would be unusual to do 2 TAs in the same calendar year.

25 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm sure you guys know this, but voyager is doing a TA may 2025 from PC to spain. Im booked and on the next leg. .. idk if it would be unusual to do 2 TAs in the same calendar year.

Ships going to/from Europe have a spring TA and a fall TA each year.

Edited by Another_Critic

31 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

idk if it would be unusual to do 2 TAs in the same calendar year.

Many people do two TA’s in one year. Usually one outward and one return. Often those people live 6 months here, 6 months there! It is like an onboard social club! It eliminates air fare if they are staying. Others buy a RT air fare to cover the One-way fares in between if they are returning to their home country. Both legs are not necessarily with the same cruise line. 

The unusual current situation is the Adventure of the seas EB in October 2024
for dry dock and lots of people are doing that sailing and then taking various sailings back on the usual fall WB’s.

A few even do two trips in one direction, which always surprises me. 

• Like 1