Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

2 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I believe that these port bookings are old. Originally, it looked as though Royal were going to offer an Eastern Mediterranean season over the Winter 25/26 period, similar to what Celebrity are offering on Infinity. This looked to be a homeport in Athens (Piraeus), with a focus on Greece, Egypt and Israel for around 7-day itineraries. Some of the bookings have been removed in other ports, like Limassol, Cyprus and Haifa, Israel. So it looks like due to the regional conflict, these plans have been scrapped. 

The Aus bookings are much more recent and highly likely to be what is actually released in my opinion. However, how they would get Voyager over there, potentially without without a Suez Canal repo, will be interesting. This makes me question whether they will replace Navigator with a QC, then send Navi down under, thus keeping Voyager on the Atlantic side. Or… will they still send Voyager to Aus and chance it with a repositioning?

A Voyager repositioning around the bottom of Africa would be interesting.

But Voyager has been here  before and Royal likes to Advertise an all new ship with that WOW feeling.
The only Voyager class that hasn’t been here is Navigator and Adventure.

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2024 at 3:23 PM, cruiseboy89130 said:

I'm guessing a 12 night to be in PC on a Friday to start her 3/4 night cruises🤔

That one test load screen shot has a departure date of November 06th 2025 which is a Thursday. That adds up to what the Mariner is offering out of Canaveral and what Voyager is also planning to do in Canaveral with 4/5 night cruises from Port Canaveral. The 4 night cruise that they offer always leaves on Thursdays. That is what I will expect Explorer to offer.

8 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Nope not released yet. Can anybody see if my signature link to the deployment excel is working?

Yes it is working for me.  Nice and colourful! 🙂

Remember to add Vision and Enchantment to the Vision Class 

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle

10 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Yes it is working for me.  Nice and colourful! 🙂

Remember to add Vision and Enchantment to the Vision Class 

Yes making changes now. Its an old doc from years ago as you can tell 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

You have done a great job.  My IT skills wouldn't be good so I admire anyone that can produce a fab spreadsheet 

🙂

Thanks! If anybody knows what happened to the missing ones in 2023/2024 season, do let me know so I can fill it in, otherwise I will slowly trace back Royal's deployment when I am free.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Thanks! If anybody knows what happened to the missing ones in 2023/2024 season, do let me know so I can fill it in, otherwise I will slowly trace back Royal's deployment when I am free.

This site occasionally posts RCI ship home port locations, so might find an older article with info:

Royal Caribbean International’s Fleet Locations and Itineraries in February - Cruise Industry News | Cruise News

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

Yes making changes now. Its an old doc from years ago as you can tell 🙂

Great resource.

Some suggestions & corrections:

• Oasis class is off a row
  • Vision and Enchantment (As per @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle)
  • Radiance class is IN ALL CAPS
  • Make the whole thing proper case
  • Highlight the class rows in light grey
  • Dark grey the cells prior to ship launch (Utopia/Star)
  • Year borders are not full (like between N & O)
  • Year borders between 2024 & 2025 are between April & May
  • Quantum class has borders between every cell in Nov 2024 & May 2025

Just thought of 2 other possibilities. Maybe a "phase 2"??

• Might be useful to indicate 7N vs. 3/4N or 6/8N ??
  • Somehow highlight drydocks? Like Allure is not sailing at all in March '25 as she has a 6? week dry dock form end of Feb to early April. Most dry docks are only 2 weeks, so not exactly sure how to indicate that. But could be of interest

7 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Just thought of 2 other possibilities. Maybe a "phase 2"??

• Might be useful to indicate 7N vs. 3/4N or 6/8N ??
  • Somehow highlight drydocks? Like Allure is not sailing at all in March '25 as she has a 6? week dry dock form end of Feb to early April. Most dry docks are only 2 weeks, so not exactly sure how to indicate that. But could be of interest

Mmm in the future perhaps. For now let me get the basics up first. Have quite a fair bit of things to change and edit, but thanks for the suggestions.

31 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Great resource.

Some suggestions & corrections:

• Oasis class is off a row
  • Vision and Enchantment (As per @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle)
  • Radiance class is IN ALL CAPS
  • Make the whole thing proper case
  • Highlight the class rows in light grey
  • Dark grey the cells prior to ship launch (Utopia/Star)
  • Year borders are not full (like between N & O)
  • Year borders between 2024 & 2025 are between April & May
  • Quantum class has borders between every cell in Nov 2024 & May 2025

All of the years of deployment start from May to April the following year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

You will have to wait in line.

Hi Chillburn.  I hope I am correct that you are from Australia.  Would you mind telling me your opinion on whether you prefer to sail to/from Australia in the fall (Oct-Nov)versus the spring (March/April)?  Is there a better time of the year to sail?  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

Hi Chillburn.  I hope I am correct that you are from Australia.  Would you mind telling me your opinion on whether you prefer to sail to/from Australia in the fall (Oct-Nov)versus the spring (March/April)?  Is there a better time of the year to sail?  Thank you.

The weather is getting unpredictable but to our north,Queensland and the Pacific Islands are tropical. After January they get as we call them cyclones you call the hurricanes.

And March/April New Zealand the weather can turn nasty.Storms come straight of Antartica.

But I wouldn’t bother we have a large area and the ships will just go somewhere else to avoid the bad weather.

Jump over to the ANZ forum,there’s lots of locals to ask.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

The weather is getting unpredictable but to our north,Queensland and the Pacific Islands are tropical. After January they get as we call them cyclones you call the hurricanes.

And March/April New Zealand the weather can turn nasty.Storms come straight of Antartica.

But I wouldn’t bother we have a large area and the ships will just go somewhere else to avoid the bad weather.

We've done the March/April cruises twice, including a TP, the first was very calm with great weather, the second we missed half the ports and seas were rocking for almost 3 weeks until we got to French Polynesia. Guess we got lucky the first time around 

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

gee sorry to hear that April is bad weather.

How about late November or early December?

36 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Looks like we're waiting yet another week for LA cruises.

Very frustrating, and gives me reason to think that there's something to the chatter about RC replacing Navigator with something else, and possibly no longer offering the 3/4 night cruises out of LA.  Which would be very upsetting.  

• Like 1